Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

President wants to sue CNN

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

There is nothing in California to stop an illegal from getting a DL or registering to vote. That's a fact

Virginia had a couple million folks admit they weren't legal on the form they filled out

Another fact

Doogs hate facts

I'll wait until you post a fact before I'll say if I hate it.
    phineas said:

2001400ex said:

There is nothing in California to stop an illegal from getting a DL or registering to vote. That's a fact

Virginia had a couple million folks admit they weren't legal on the form they filled out

Another fact

Doogs hate facts

Down voting this post just in case I miss your next one
    The obsession continues. Rent free baby.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Another fact

Doogs hate facts

Like I said

Doogs hate facts
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Another fact

Doogs hate facts

Geezus!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2017
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

phineas said:

I agree with him. I used to like cnn. Back when I was very naive. I bet he was pretty naive as well.

CNN is awful. But you are ok with a president wanting to sue a dissenting news source? What a cool day man when communism is back being popular.
    A news source making up stories. I think that's slander or defamation but hey I'm not an attorney as I don't have 2 dads.
    Keep looking for them million registered illegals in California.
    Don't have to look, every single one of them with an illegal alien drivers license is registered to vote and sent a ballot. look it up or is google discriminating against you today?
    Lol your news source isn't making up news either. Not to mention you have no clue what slander or defamation is. Obama was born in Kenya too.
    So you have 2 dads. Aren't you special!

slan·der
    ˈslandər/Submit
    nounLAW

1.the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"
    verb
    make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"
    synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

def·a·ma·tion
    ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/Submit noun

the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
    "she sued him for defamation"
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

phineas said:

I agree with him. I used to like cnn. Back when I was very naive. I bet he was pretty naive as well.

CNN is awful. But you are ok with a president wanting to sue a dissenting news source? What a cool day man when communism is back being popular.
    A news source making up stories. I think that's slander or defamation but hey I'm not an attorney as I don't have 2 dads.
    Don't have to look, every single one of them with an illegal alien drivers license is registered to vote and sent a ballot. look it up or is google discriminating against you today?
    Lol your news source isn't making up news either. Not to mention you have no clue what slander or defamation is. Obama was born in Kenya too.

slan·der
    ˈslandər/Submit
    nounLAW

1.the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    verb
    synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

def·a·ma·tion

You hate Trump more than I do.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter

Another fact

Doogs hate facts

huh?
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

phineas said:

slan·der
    ˈslandər/Submit
    nounLAW

verb

def·a·ma·tion

Trump suing someone for slander or defamation is like Chris Rock suing someone for being black.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

phineas said:

slan·der
    ˈslandər/Submit
    nounLAW

verb

def·a·ma·tion

Trump suing someone for slander or defamation is like Chris Rock suing someone for being black.
    You just couldn't resist, could you?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

phineas said:

slan·der
    ˈslandər/Submit
    nounLAW

verb

def·a·ma·tion

You just couldn't resist, could you?
    $75k
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

phineas said:

slan·der
    ˈslandər/Submit
    nounLAW

verb

def·a·ma·tion

The all encompassing excuse appears as if by magic!