Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW and USC dominated SI's list of Top 100 players

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dude there are probably 1 or 2 tackles in college football better than Trey

According the article there are at least 7 better tackles.

Did I miss Trey Adams being dominant last year? He was the best player on an average line, not one of the top 3 tackles in college football. Given he was a true sophomore last year there is reason to expect improvement but to declare him one of the 3 best tackles in the nation is premature to say the least.

Connor Williams from Texas is their highest rated tackle and he was also a true soph and not as good as Trey. Trey moves just as well as him and is 30 lbs heavier and has much better core strength. It's important to take into account that they were true sophomores and do some projection for how good they can be and with that in mind there's not another tackle in college football I would take over Trey in the draft.
    Bullshit. Doogman. Belongs.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Did I miss Trey Adams being dominant last year? He was the best player on an average line, not one of the top 3 tackles in college football. Given he was a true sophomore last year there is reason to expect improvement but to declare him one of the 3 best tackles in the nation is premature to say the least.

Connor Williams from Texas is their highest rated tackle and he was also a true soph and not as good as Trey. Trey moves just as well as him and is 30 lbs heavier and has much better core strength. It's important to take into account that they were true sophomores and do some projection for how good they can be and with that in mind there's not another tackle in college football I would take over Trey in the draft.
    Let's stop acting like we truly know about every other tackle in college football.
    Not going to act like I do, but that being said I'm the type of sexless 25yo virgin who has nothing better to do than to make spreadsheets and watch film of college recruits and draft prospects, so I actually have watched tape on Trey Adams and Connor Williams from a few of their games last year. I genuinely think Adams is better.
    agree
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Bullshit. Doogman. Belongs.
    You are a fucking dud Baabs lol. Watch the tape lol.
  • Options

Let's stop acting like we truly know about every other tackle in college football.
    Not going to act like I do, but that being said I'm the type of sexless 25yo virgin who has nothing better to do than to make spreadsheets and watch film of college recruits and draft prospects, so I actually have watched tape on Trey Adams and Connor Williams from a few of their games last year. I genuinely think Adams is better.
    Thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Just lurk a bit and pm @IrishDawg22

You'll be banging black strippers in Gorst in no time.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why do you hate the Maltby prairies?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Always about blacks with you.

#blackstrippersmatter
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

We've found @CokeGreaterThanPepsi 's understudy
    Time for @NorwegianHusky to make a handle switch. I believe @DietCokeGreaterThanDietPepsi is still available.
    I'll quickly change that. No grown man should act like Cocker...period!!!' That's why I pick on the poor pity - party pussy. Fucking amazing how A GROWN MAN could be so wrapped up and sensitive about a husky website. Fuck me runnin Cocker!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

We've found @CokeGreaterThanPepsi 's understudy
    Time for @NorwegianHusky to make a handle switch. I believe @DietCokeGreaterThanDietPepsi is still available.
    I'll quickly change that. No grown man should act like Cocker...period!!!' That's why I pick on the poor pity - party pussy. Fucking amazing how A GROWN MAN could be so wrapped up and sensitive about a husky website. Fuck me runnin Cocker!
    Did I miss this?!?!?!
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's a bit warm out for December.
  • Options

Stripper and coffee.

https://instagram.com/espressogonecrazy/?hl=en

You're welcome.
    STAY!