Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Glad to see the repubs have restored a stong work ethic

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
FINALLY! Getting shit done!!! Need to put together 11 grand a day to keep the best gig in Merica.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-29/main-reason-congress-getting-so-little-done-they-will-have-218-days-2017

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    jecornel said:

FINALLY! Getting shit done!!! Need to put together 11 grand a day to keep the best gig in Merica.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-29/main-reason-congress-getting-so-little-done-they-will-have-218-days-2017

White trash troomps don't have a clue.

"Debt limit? Budget? Taxes? Health care? Yeah but Mika was bleeding with face lift wounds!?!!11? Girsuch!!?!12 look l.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    But I do.

Too bad you grew up not knowing what winning feels like.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

But I do.

You're such a fucking donkey.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I remember when you used to be a happier guy who posted fishing reports and other cool stuff.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    It just started this year little Jimmy. Too bad your girl didn't win. Its almost like the GOP is part of the problem like Trump said.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dflea said:

doogie said:

But I do.

Ironic as I have you and Hondo as the co- favorites in the BlueAss stakes.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

I remember when you used to be a happier guy who posted fishing reports and other cool stuff.

Nonsense. I've always been an asshole.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

It just started this year little Jimmy. Too bad your girl didn't win. Its almost like the GOP is part of the problem like Trump said.

Trump is an utter disaster. Even his pool boy Hannity broke script this week over the AHCA. Hannity's level fondling and gargling is of epic proportions. Ingraham even broke script and she is a pathetic schill. EvenMedved lit him up.

Let's see if he turns it around. Odds are low.

Hillary is crazier than the Don and is married to a predator. Though Don, wishes he had the game Billy does.

The Don has fired a couple missiles so far, but if hill were prez she would be bombing the shit out of somebody by now. She is a war hawk, and she isn't shy about that fact.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited July 2017
    jecornel said:

Trump is an utter disaster. Even his pool boy Hannity broke script this week over the AHCA. Hannity's level fondling and gargling is of epic proportions. Ingraham even broke script and she is a pathetic schill. EvenMedved lit him up.

Hillary is crazier than the Don and is married to a predator. Though Don, wishes he had the game Billy does.

The Don has fired a couple missiles so far, but if hill were prez she would be bombing the shit out of somebody by now. She is a war hawk, and she isn't shy about that fact.

At the end of the day I would take the dumbest man in the world over a woman.

Women should never be in a position of power.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

So he needs to get his own guys in there?

The infamous third party has been as much a part of the future as soccer.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

jecornel said:

You got your wish.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993
    dflea said:

doogie said:

But I do.

There it is ....
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993
    doogie said:

Never happened. I've been here forever; I'd know.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

jecornel said:

@Cohen12 says fuck off!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I see you're still shitposting.

Trump doesn't have a fucking clue what's in any of the legislation he's supporting
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Trump doesn't have a fucking clue what's in any of the legislation he's supporting
    I see you're still butt hurt
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dhdawg said:

I see yore still a shill.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

I see yore still a shill.
    Coming from Hondo?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    dhdawg said:

Trump isn't part of the legislative branch.

Anyway as an aside my friend showed me this video yesterday and it's a riot

https://youtu.be/aOhzJTk2eJo