Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I hope we get lucky

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
And Sark loses 1 of the next 2.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2013
    If there is a god, something has to go right for the HHB's. But then again...
  • I don't think Colorado and Cal is even capable of the upset.

However, nothing against Miles but if he starts against Cal I actually wouldn't mind a loss.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I don't think Colorado and Cal is even capable of the upset.

However, nothing against Miles but if he starts against Cal I actually wouldn't mind a loss.

yeah I want the kid to succeed but just for one game I wouldn't mind seeing him throw 3 picks so people shut up about price and blame sark
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why only one?

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159

This is what I was thinking. Sark starts Miles against Cal, like he did with Montana against OSU. Cal wins in a game reminiscent of the Stanford win over UW in their 1-11 season
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

This is what I was thinking. Sark starts Miles against Cal, like he did with Montana against OSU. Cal wins in a game reminiscent of the Stanford win over UW in their 1-11 season
    The offense is way easier for a new QB. Montana actually had to play in a pro style offense. He didn't get to throw 10+ bubble screens like Miles would if he starts. Sankey will gash Cal, Miles will get a couple long runs, and the defense will play much better. Cal is terrible and this is a home game. If Sark did somehow lose this game, he should get fired the second it ends.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    chuck said:

I hate to say this, but starting anyone besides Price will just make those two games easier wins. Sark can, and would hopefully be smart enough to, run his backup QBs into the ground. Running about 15-20 true read/run options against those bad defenses would be good for about 300 yards of offense in itself.

That's the one area where Price is limiting the offense. It's not his fault, it's just a bad fit for him. The running game gets easier and easier to defend with this faggoty shotgun spread formation when the defense doesn't have to respect the QB as a running threat. You either have to have a kick ass OL, a fast QB, or play really bad teams where your running back can just elude all the free running tacklers.

ASU was the first team we faced this year that was willing to completely sell out and crash the line from all angles. WSU did it in the 2nd half last year too and will embarrass Sark this year because I know he hasn't is too stupid to learned from understand it.

More crisp.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you really wanted to crisp that up you should have just deleted all but the last sentence which contains the bottom line.

I assume Miley is going to play in the next two games but it will be because Sark will keep pounding on the square peg and Price will be carted off the field against Cal. He's about one futile scramble away from the hospital from the looks of things. Cal's defense sucks but it's stocked with good, big athletes that will keep making our OL look like it isn't there.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Why only one?

Because December bowl games are still special
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Why only one?

No need to get greedy, 1 of those losses will suffice. Sark loses 1 of those 2, gets plungered by UCLA and OSU, then loses a close one to WSU and it is pretty much a wrap.
  • And Sark loses 1 of the next 2.

Why only one?

No need to get greedy, 1 of those losses will suffice. Sark loses 1 of those 2, gets plungered by UCLA and OSU, then loses a close one to WSU and it is pretty much a wrap.
    I know everyone is calling me a doog for this but I think at 6-6 he's gone considering that means he'll have had one more embarrassing home loss and the two road games you know one will be a blowout.