Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to TierbsHsotBoobs

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
Hi there.

I like winning. Getting excited about offseason hype and the players working harder than ever isn't doogish when the team is actually fucking good. You hate UW fans more than you like winning. The end.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    dnc said:

Hi there.

I like winning. Getting excited about offseason hype and the players working harder than ever isn't doogish when the team is actually fucking good. You hate UW fans more than you like losing. The end.

Fixed. Boobs is stupid AND weird.

HTH
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

I like winning. Getting excited about offseason hype and the players working harder than ever isn't doogish when the team is actually fucking good. You hate UW fans more than you like losing. The end.

HTH
    I like Boobs
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    dnc said:

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

HTH
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think he hates sucking any purple dick be in admin, coaches, players, and especially fans and alumni who are generally nerdy fucks.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    haie said:

I think he hates sucking any purple dick be in admin, coaches, players, and especially fans and alumni who are generally nerdy fucks.

@PurpleThrobber true?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

haie said:

@PurpleThrobber true?
    That's my one exception.

*swoon*
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Hey look, at least if I flame out, I make it memorable. Most of the time I kind of enjoy the diversion of this place. I've got nothing against Derek or the crew here, but I think the internet isn't going to reward even hideously high numbers of hits with $$$ for maintaining some culture. As far as donation, no, mostly because of one or two posts. I mean, somebody posts a picture of guy falling out of a skyscraper on 911 and it gets a dozen likes. I'm actually not an asshole. I'm not personally going to fund a place for that. THere's limits. Do what you please -- but advertisers aren't paying for that and neither am I. Not a knock on Derek, again.

@RaceBannon was there.