Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Blood coming out of her whatever

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Mika has a nice rack. Virtually certain the carpet doesn't match the drapes though. And batshit crazy is high on the must-fuck scale.

Not as nice as Lori's tittays on Shark Tank - but pretty solid.

#flagged.

I'm just curious when you've seen her titties..... Need pic cause she always wears like suits and shit.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

I've been a Beatles fanatic my whole life...and for years I've been saying Trump reminds me so much of John Lennon. Charismatic badass who loves attention, always has a chip on his shoulder, and isn't afraid of anything. Liberals hate that comparison, although I think John was actually much more conservative than we're led to believe.

Couple things,

Beatles suck. Sorry. They due.

The only thing that I think Trump and Lennon have in common is that none of those attributes applies to either of them. Charismatic? Bad ass? Are you serious?

And the secret conservatism of John Lennon? LOl. Please, due tell.

As soon as you're born they make you feel small
    By giving you no time instead of it all
    Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all
    A working class hero is something to be

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
    They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
    Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty-odd years
    Then they expect you to pick a career
    When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
    And you think you're so clever and classless and free
    But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

There's room at the top they're telling you still
    But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
    If you want to be like the folks on the hill

If you want to be a hero well just follow me
    If you want to be a hero well just follow me

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-lennon-was-a-secret-republican-former-assistant-says/

It's just he-said, she-said shit. So take it for what it's worth. Sure, he was big on protesting war and stuff, but foreign affairs aren't the only political issue. The Beatles certainly weren't a fan of Britain's progressive tax rates.

Remember, I said I "think" he is "more conservative" than we're led to believe. Basically I'm saying I don't think he was this ultra-liberal guy on every single issue.

And I would recommend watching John Lennon at press conferences, on stage, and during interviews if you want don't believe that he was a charismatic badass.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Don't worry though, this guy is going to get the country back on track.

I don't know which is funnier, him, or the assholes that believe in him.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

A 60's liberal is called conservative today. But he wasn't at the time

True. Lincoln was elected. He hated white trash more than anyone in American history. Destroyed the Sec. he's the classic 60s liberal who founded today's Conservative party.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-lennon-was-a-secret-republican-former-assistant-says/

It's just he-said, she-said shit. So take it for what it's worth. Sure, he was big on protesting war and stuff, but foreign affairs aren't the only political issue. The Beatles certainly weren't a fan of Britain's progressive tax rates. of course not. the liberal hyprocrisy: save the world with someone else's money.

Remember, I said I "think" he is "more conservative" than we're led to believe. Basically I'm saying I don't think he was this ultra-liberal guy on every single issue. Lennon was a self-loathing dirty hippy. Pressing here badly.

And I would recommend watching John Lennon at press conferences, on stage, and during interviews if you want don't believe that he was a charismatic badass. Recommend all you want. I've seen him plenty of times. He was neither clever nor insightful. I doubt he was even all that smart. The accident of history that was his fame is what has you duped here. Bad ass? He would have shit his pants before ever confronting anyone on his own. Come on man. He weighed 35 lbs. soaking wet. He was a pussy. Bad ass? He could have hit any ass in the free world and he chose a miserable, ugly, weirdo whore instead. The term "bad ass" is probably better used to describe Hillary Clinton than John fucking Lennon.
    You've been smoking bad shit today.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I've been a Beatles fanatic my whole life...and for years I've been saying Trump reminds me so much of John Lennon. Charismatic badass who loves attention, always has a chip on his shoulder, and isn't afraid of anything. Liberals hate that comparison, although I think John was actually much more conservative than we're led to believe.

Lennon sucked, so I agree.

The particular band of reprobates that post here and tweet elsewhere feigning horror at this shit is hilarious.

I knew hondofs would start the thread and boobs would be right there. I just had no idea anyone else would act like they care so soon

I'm amused by the Republicans pretending to be alarmed by this shit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The Twin Towers of Thud heard from

Delridge wins again!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    The whole things amusing. Can't say I'm crazy about it but it's cheap entertainment. Besides I need more liberal tears to lube my firearms.

It's just he-said, she-said shit. So take it for what it's worth. Sure, he was big on protesting war and stuff, but foreign affairs aren't the only political issue. The Beatles certainly weren't a fan of Britain's progressive tax rates. of course not. the liberal hyprocrisy: save the world with someone else's money.

Remember, I said I "think" he is "more conservative" than we're led to believe. Basically I'm saying I don't think he was this ultra-liberal guy on every single issue. Lennon was a self-loathing dirty hippy. Pressing here badly.

And I would recommend watching John Lennon at press conferences, on stage, and during interviews if you want don't believe that he was a charismatic badass. Recommend all you want. I've seen him plenty of times. He was neither clever nor insightful. I doubt he was even all that smart. The accident of history that was his fame is what has you duped here. Bad ass? He would have shit his pants before ever confronting anyone on his own. Come on man. He weighed 35 lbs. soaking wet. He was a pussy. Bad ass? He could have hit any ass in the free world and he chose a miserable, ugly, weirdo whore instead. The term "bad ass" is probably better used to describe Hillary Clinton than John fucking Lennon.

I find the number of Beatle haters on HH ironic, given the emphasis our? culture places on winning; they were, after all, the winningest rock group of all time. That said @creepycoug this is neither the time, nor the place to debate to debate whether they "sucked" musically speaking or not; there's probably a local convenience store or the like where we could meet up to discuss further.

I agree that Lennon's fame (and the others) was an accident of history- i.e., they were in the right place at the right time when their art from (rock music) was still in its infancy, and most of the good ideas had not yet been tried. None the less, he was creative as hell, and took advantage of the moment. Re: his charisma - I think he had quite a bit, although in a cheeky, provincial Brit sort of way. Those guys were funny as hell in A Hard Day's Night and they were in fact more popular than Jesus by 1966 when Lennon made said claim.

I don't think "pussy" is the right adjective for Lennon. Yeah, he was a wee little man, but he came from a working class background in a tough seaport town. And remember where they cut their teeth as a band in the clubs of the Reeperbahn of Hamburg.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

I find the number of Beatle haters on HH ironic, given the emphasis our? culture places on winning; they were, after all, the winningest rock group of all time. That said @creepycoug this is neither the time, nor the place to debate to debate whether they "sucked" musically speaking or not; there's probably a local convenience store or the like where we could meet up to discuss further.

I agree that Lennon's fame (and the others) was an accident of history- i.e., they were in the right place at the right time when their art from (rock music) was still in its infancy, and most of the good ideas had not yet been tried. None the less, he was creative as hell, and took advantage of the moment. Re: his charisma - I think he had quite a bit, although in a cheeky, provincial Brit sort of way. Those guys were funny as hell in A Hard Day's Night and they were in fact more popular than Jesus by 1966 when Lennon made said claim.

I don't think "pussy" is the right adjective for Lennon. Yeah, he was a wee little man, but he came from a working class background in a tough seaport town. And remember where they cut their teeth as a band in the clubs of the Reeperbahn of Hamburg.
    Agree
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    edited June 2017
    Lennon was 5'11", had a large enough frame to play guitar well, and was the largest of The Beatles. Not a huge guy, but certainly not a small guy either. He was known to pick fights when he was younger, and when he was with The Beatles, he beat the shit out of some guy for calling him a queer. I wouldn't have wanted to fuck with him...

Anyway, my point is...John Lennon could beat up anyone's (2) dad(s), but was likely no match for Superman or Goku, and that's why I like Donald Trump.
    He did play a sissy little Rickenbacker that had a 3/4 scale fret bored. Any of you guitar players here that may have picked up a Rick 325 will know what I'm talking about.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Mika has a nice rack. Virtually certain the carpet doesn't match the drapes though. And batshit crazy is high on the must-fuck scale.

Not as nice as Lori's tittays on Shark Tank - but pretty solid.

#flagged.

I'm just curious when you've seen her titties..... Need pic cause she always wears like suits and shit.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    AIDSTOTD!!!!!!!!

Army used to be good at football.