Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to ORdawg

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited June 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Just a quick personal note to say thanks for your perspectives on UW football over the years. I haven't always agreed with you, but I've appreciated your passion for the program. I had hoped this site would be a place to have fun discussing football, but even the few promising threads ultimately devolve into insults and name calling. While I certainly don't always agree with Kim, after hanging out here for a while, he has a point: some of the shtick gets old after a while. The older I get, the more I judge activities by whether I enjoy them, and I simply don't enjoy having my intelligence questioned by a bunch of internet idiots. Perhaps I will catch you in the future at another site somewhere between DM and HH. Anyway, carry on the good fight and feel free to drop an email if you want to discuss Dawgs.

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,083
    I hope that Pete references ORdawg in a rousing pre-natty speech along the lines of "win one for the Gipper."
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

aw he's just an old dude. i can't remember if he was a massive doog or not but i definitely remember that fucking pic lol

He's a MASSIVE Doog.

Even worse than you.

HTH
    Hi there.

I like winning. Getting excited about offseason hype and the players working harder than ever isn't doogish when the team is actually fucking good. You hate UW fans more than you like winning. The end.
    p.s. boobs pls come back d00d you are needed in the worst way
    Ours is a forbidden love. I miss him when he's gone and hate him when he's here. I need a pet or something.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Gladstone said:

pawz said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

aw he's just an old dude. i can't remember if he was a massive doog or not but i definitely remember that fucking pic lol

He's a MASSIVE Doog.

Even worse than you.

HTH
    Hi there.

I like winning. Getting excited about offseason hype and the players working harder than ever isn't doogish when the team is actually fucking good. You hate UW fans more than you like winning. The end.
    In consideration of what UW fans have allowed over the last 15 years, it's understandable.

If you don't understand that, you're part of the problem.

Covfefe?
    We have unquestionably the dumbest fanbase in the P12 and probably the country.

Winning supersedes everything though.

Hope that helps.
    I actually thought we? we're good last year
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I sat a row in front of him at some games, he was the grumpiest SOB in the area, I distinctly remember leaning over as I passed him one game and said in a very nice way "asshole". I shit my pants (not really I laffed) when I saw that picture
    LebamDawg said:

I sat a row in front of him at some games, he was the grumpiest SOB in the area, I distinctly remember leaning over as I passed him one game and said in a very nice way "asshole". I shit my pants (not really I laffed) when I saw that picture

Cool story
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    LebamDawg said:

Oh no you di'int!!! Ahhh snap!!!!

Christ
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    LebamDawg said:

Invite him

ORDawg is fucking nice as shit and if you don't like him you are probably an asshole.

He was always relatively un-doogly, but doogly in the way of like "look, I don't really care that much. I'm an old hippie who loves football".

I support ORDawg.

He gets a Chin for his avatar and "Kirk Jones" sig.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

He's a MASSIVE Doog.

Even worse than you.

HTH
    Hi there.

p.s. boobs pls come back d00d you are needed in the worst way
    Ours is a forbidden love. I miss him when he's gone and hate him when he's here. I need a pet or something.
    I have a suggestion.