Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Post For Doogman

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
I am seeing a lot of posts saying this is unacceptable for year 5, but the thing is, this is not year 5! CoachNews and Fetters, who know more than 99% of us, said Sark did not officially become a head coach before Wilcox came on board. This is only this coaching staff's second year together! You can't expect a coaching staff in its second year together to go on the road to beat a coaching staff in its second year together. Not to mention, the heat! Tempe is a very hostile environment. Erickson left the cupboards stocked for Todd Graham, and Sark had to replace the worst coach in UW history.

I know we are all disappointed, but Sark has this thing going in the right direction. If you can't see that, you are not a REAL Husky fan!

Comments

• I keep laughing at the "Has things going in the right direction". Do these Doogs think before they type? I mean we were 7-6 in year two, 7-6 in year three, 7-6 in year four, going to be 7-5 if we are lucky in year 5.

4-5
    5-4
    5-4
    5-4
    1-3

Where is this right direction at? Fuck I hate our fans and I really hate Fleenor, Eklund, F3 and Kim! Fuck those mother fuckers.

While I'm at it fuck Softy, Millen and especially that old drunk Baird! Fuck those mother fuckers with a rusty cheese grater!
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Also The altitude and time change are almost impossible to overcome...

... and penalties don't effect the outcome of a game...

fuck
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    You forgot altitude. Tempe is at 1100 ft.

It is also tough to win when you no longer have most of the best coaching staff in America from 2009!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2013
    don't forget we only have 2 RS Seniors (hicoachbairdfs)
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Millen needs to be called out for his "things are still trending up" line in response to my call.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Hugh also said that he didn't support slick rick because he was doing it the "wrong" way and sark is doing it the "right" way. Huh?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

fuck

No time change in Arizona right now. But that might have also thrown them off.
  • jecornel said:

Hugh also said that he didn't support slick rick because he was doing it the "wrong" way and sark is doing it the "right" way. Huh?

Yea I heard that line and I just laughed. Looking back I don't think he was on Ty because he was a shitty coach. He was on Ty because he was black.

Hugh is a racist I don't give a fuck what anyone says.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

fuck

If you can't see that adjusting from PDT to MST was too much for Sark's Huskies to handle, I can't help you.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

fuck

fuck

Disagree. They went from PDT to MST. Check the facts.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    AZ time stays the same year round but a lot of radio and TV times change... it's annoying.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

fuck

fuck

Disagree. They went from PDT to MST. Check the facts.
    Jet lag's a bitch.