Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogs, meet your master

Let's play count the excuses shall we

"Come on! Two weeks ago everybody was scared that the coaches were going to get poached by other programs, two weeks later they should be fired? Purp, you are the most schizophrenic poster on this board.... maybe its because you post 20 times a day. Nobody is saying they dont have a right to be annoyed with Sark. I also, think he's got his ups and downs. A PAC12 SEASON DOENST TRANSPIRE IN A VACUUM. It's a grind, it's tough, it's horribly officiated most of the time, our schedule is tougher than just about every other PAC12 team to date, our QB is borderline adequate and also happens to be a mediocre leader, its all these things and more, much more. Last night was ONE bad loss and the coaches are not happy about it. Both with themselves and with the players. They should be. You have to be pea-brain to simply think a program can go from 0-12 to 12-0 in a few years in the Pacific Northwest. Its never been done before, so why should it be easy to do now in a vastly different and super athletic and hardnose conference like the current PAC12?

But dont let me be the cop to talk you off the ledge. Jump for all we care. This board needs a cleanse. This place turns into a vessel for sea-going snitches after one bad game.

And BTW... Will Sutton is a 4 year all pro in the NFL on a college team. That dude is rediculous. Conference MVP LAST season.... If it werent for Marriota this year, Id give it to him again."

I apologize if this is considered "premium content". I don't see how it could be

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    all these doogs think we're expecting rose bowls or natties or we want someone fired. That is 100% not the case, if we aren't a rose bowl team in year 5, disappointing, but somewhat understandable. WE BETTER BE DAMN CLOSE THOUGH. Sark isn't only not at the rose bowl, but he's shown 0 progress since he got here. Every year we've been the same damn team, losing to oregon in the same damn fashion, getting three game losing streaks every year, with a bunch of plunger rapes. If sark was winning 9/10 games consistently and just missing the rose bowl I would not be calling for his head
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    So we can finally admit my assertion that Sarks 2009 team was his best? It got me banned from dingusman. Its true, and Sark should be fired as a result. No more excuses. Adios Snark.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

So we can finally admit my assertion that Sarks 2009 team was his best? It got me banned from dingusman. Its true, and Sark should be fired as a result. No more excuses. Adios Snark.

Many here have been saying that for years.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Who was the post from? I really hate some fans.
  • LAHuskyfan
    Scout Subscriber
    Dawgman Grad Assist.
    2782 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 5:41 PM
    Sark is not TW Gilbertson Stay With Him
    The constant knee jerk reaction of this board is so predictable and disappointing. Going into this season, we knew these past three games would be difficult and we hoped they would win at least one. Stanford as it turned out was winnable and was lost by special teams and poor official calls. To suddenly abandon the team and coaching staff at this point is short-sided and unrealistic, If you cannot see the improvement in the team and recruits coming in, then you are delusional and would have been in the same crowd that would have had Coach James fired when he went through some down spells. It is obvious the team is gassed emotionally and physically and no one in the country played three tougher games than the Huskies in consecutive weeks. Each of the Husky opponents had byes and/or played Colorado the week before the Huskies. So they were rested and emotionally ready to play one big game. The team played great at Stanford, played toe-toe against the Ducks and fell flat against ASU, a place where Huskies have lost a lot of games over many years. I remember the Huskies lost there under DJ. Look at the games Stanford and Oregon had after playing the Huskies. Stanford lost and Oregon had a rougher outing against WSU than was expected..at least through the first half. Playing the Huskies hurt those teams and it showed in how they played the week after. None of them had to face another ranked opponent the week after. Now is not the time to change HC. Sark is not TW. Sark not KG. Sark is bringing in the right recruits, D is much improved and offense is getting better. We need continuity and I still believe that Sark will continue to improve the Husky program, With the schedule the Huskies had, even though I thought they would be much improved, I still predicted 7-5. Patience is this culture is a lost virtue, and is needed by the Husky fan base this season. Hang in there, It is getting better. Huskies ran into a buzz saw and not quite ready for it, but they are getting there. Let's not bring the team and coaches down in a part of the season where they can still do some good things and have big games against UCLA and Oregon State left on the schedule. Prayers for Mrs. James and the family. Don will be greatly missed.

WOW Just WOW! Please die in a fucking fire LAHuskyfan.
  • "short-sided"

Stopped reading right there.
  • Also I love how Doogs compare James 1985-1988 run to Sark's run.

1985: 5-3
    1986: 5-2-1(tied for 2nd)
    1987: 4-3-1(tied for 2nd)
    1988: 3-5

Yes those records are average but a lot better than Sark's conference record. James only lost 4+ conference games twice in his career which was 1976 and 1988.

I think claiming we want a 27-28 coach vs D-1 teams who is 20-20 in conference means we'd want James fired is fucking stupid and reckless. Just drives me nuts when Doogs say that shit.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I stopped reading when the post referenced other teams playing worse in the game following, what does that accomplish?
  • dhdawg said:

I stopped reading when the post referenced other teams playing worse in the game following, what does that accomplish?

I actually chuckled at that. Doogs sure are reaching for reasons to prove that their savior is the guy even though all evidence shows he's not.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Also I love how Doogs compare James 1985-1988 run to Sark's run.

Yes those records are average but a lot better than Sark's conference record. James only lost 4+ conference games twice in his career which was 1976 and 1988.

I think claiming we want a 27-28 coach vs D-1 teams who is 20-20 in conference means we'd want James fired is fucking stupid and reckless. Just drives me nuts when Doogs say that shit.

Don James had built up some goodwill before that point as well. A couple of Rose Bowl victories, and a woulda, shoulda, coulda Natty in 84 already under his belt.

• Also I love how Doogs compare James 1985-1988 run to Sark's run.

Don James had built up some goodwill before that point as well. A couple of Rose Bowl victories, and a woulda, shoulda, coulda Natty in 84 already under his belt.

I didn't bother bringing that up but yes that goes without saying. I'd say the situations were much different for James vs Sark. Even during James worst era his conference record and overall W-L record was much better than Sark's.

Sark also has the weakest OOC scheduling we've had in the past 50 years as well.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    You guys act like records and scores are indicative of where we are at as a program. Let it play out! Sark has a family! He needs 20 years!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Some of these fuckers need to get fag waffled at the Aurora 7-11.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Also I love how Doogs compare James 1985-1988 run to Sark's run.

James didn't regular spread his cheeks to accept the plunger either.

Of all the reasons why Sark clearly isn't the guy, the plunger addiction is #1 for me.

Door. Ass. Out.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,132 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

No idea what this means but it's funny.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,132 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

LAHuskyfan
    Scout Subscriber
    Dawgman Grad Assist.
    2782 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 5:41 PM
    Sark is not TW Gilbertson Stay With Him
    Look at the games Stanford and Oregon had after playing the Huskies. Stanford lost and Oregon had a rougher outing against WSU than was expected..at least through the first half. Playing the Huskies hurt those teams and it showed in how they played the week after.
    WOW Just WOW! Please die in a fucking fire LAHuskyfan.

I was wondering when this indicator of success would show up.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited October 2013
    What an idiot. A knee jerk reaction with a body of work that will soon exceed 4.5 years?

Why do we seemingly have the dumbest fucking fans imaginable?
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184

Sark also has the weakest OOC scheduling we've had in the past 50 years as well.

This.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone read the thread started by JansenDawg? It's on the same level as this. I chuckled at first and figured it had to be someone from here trolling. Not so though. The guy is for real. Yale argued with him but was nice about it and didn't have any impact.

I'm too lazy to get involved. It would turn into an all day venture. It's all been said 10,000,000 times anyways.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Swaye said:

No idea what this means but it's funny.
    Had this buddy many years ago who wore Harley Davidson Engineer Boots all the time. I lived in San Francisco at the time back when there was a Navy base there. I asked him one day why he always wore those huge boots when he didn't have a bike.

He looked at me and said "I have two prize possessions in my life, this chain drive wallet that I use to smack hookers with, and these big ass boots that I use to leave waffle marks on fags faces when I stomp them downtown." So, fag waffling is laying the boot to queers in downtown San Fran in the early 90's, evidently.

I am sure that guy is in prison now. Probably taking it from the same fags he used to waffle. Still a kick ass name for boots.