Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump wins... AGAIN!

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited June 2017 in Tug Tavern
and he hasn't even filled Kennedy's seat yet.

Best part? All of Trump's 170,000,000 followers directly linked on Social media learned this before any media had the chance to run their damage control

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    #unanimousdecision
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

and he hasn't even filled Kennedy's seat yet.

Best part? All of Trump's 170,000,000 followers directly linked on Social media learned this before any media had the chance to run their damage control

And there is 1,900 viewers online at DMC.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

doogie ran back to the basement and choked his chicken as soon as he heard the news.

Now he's going to give Trump's balls a good gargling on HH so everyone knows what a fanboi he is.

Gotta punch that clown
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2017
    dflea said:

doogie ran back to the basement and choked his chicken as soon as he heard the news.

Now he's going to give Trump's balls a good gargling on HH so everyone knows what a fanboi he is.

If Trump pissed in a glass and said it was champagne, Doogie would gleefully butt chug it. Doogie's gayness aside, I don't get the liberal outrage over this. Who cares about restricting travel from a handful of shithole countries.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2017
    The fucktarded left is doing more harm to muslims than good by insisting they be allowed to immigrate here and to Europe. Western culture and Islamic culture do not mix and never will. It will only lead to more terrorist attacks, probably larger ones.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    RedRocket said:

dflea said:

If Trump pissed in a glass and said it was champagne, Doogie would gleefully butt chug it. Doogie's gayness aside, I don't get the liberal outrage over this. Who cares about restricting travel from a handful of shithole countries.
    Apparently liberals are obliged to be outraged by every fucking thing all the time these days.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

Apparently liberals are obliged to be outraged by every fucking thing all the time these days.

Bing-fucking-o

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dflea said:

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

Bing-fucking-o

#RESIST !!!1111!!111!!!!111!!!!!!11!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

Except the tuff ones like you, right?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

You being alive outrages me so you should stfu.
  • Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

You should save some of that outrage for when I poke your moms again.
  • Options

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

You should save some of that outrage for when I poke your moms again.
    Shut up dickless, and go spend the nickel you earned sucking cock.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RedRocket said:

dflea said:

Because it's racist and hurts feelings

Nothing is worse to the liberals than hurting feelings
  • Options
    edited June 2017

RedRocket said:

dflea said:

Because it's racist and hurts feelings

Nothing is worse to the liberals than hurting feelings
    I'm more important not to hurt the non-existent feelings of a primitive islamofuck than preventing him from emigrating here or Europe and blowing shit up.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2017
    Are you going to make me Google how many of Hillary's followers are fake?

Or can we just agree now your poont is mute?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2017
    Add Newsweek to the list of #Fakenews? Twitteraudit's methodology blows...there are a ton of people that use Twitter as news feeds. It isn't rocket science to realize that just because they don't actively tweet doesn't mean they don't exist.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article153467119.html

But a Twitter spokesman, Nicholas Pacilio, called the methodologies used by twitteraudit.com “very flawed,” and disputed that Trump’s account contained an inordinate number of non-human followers or that it had grown at all in recent days.

“He didn’t gain three million followers at all,” Pacilio said.

He said many Twitter users are new at social media and may not appear active.

“Many, many, many users don’t tweet ever. But they are real people who log on every day,” Pacilio said.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Add Newsweek to the list of #Fakenews? Twitteraudit's methodology blows...there are a ton of people that use Twitter as news feeds. It isn't rocket science to realize that just because they don't actively tweet doesn't mean they don't exist.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article153467119.html

But a Twitter spokesman, Nicholas Pacilio, called the methodologies used by twitteraudit.com “very flawed,” and disputed that Trump’s account contained an inordinate number of non-human followers or that it had grown at all in recent days.

“He didn’t gain three million followers at all,” Pacilio said.

He said many Twitter users are new at social media and may not appear active.

“Many, many, many users don’t tweet ever. But they are real people who log on every day,” Pacilio said.

Let's look into that after we figure out who the 3 to 5 million illegal aliens who voted were.