Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In other news

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
FSU jumped Oregon in the BCS, and frankly, it's Oregon's own fucking fault.

We were talking about greatest teams ever the other day, and the 2001 Canes came up, and someone pointed out that they had one or two less than great performances, and I had to concede that the 2001 Miami team did occasionally lose focus. When they were focused, they were phenomenal in the literal sense.

Oregon reminds me of that kind of team a little. When they want to, they can crush people. But they fuck around a lot. Mariota was careless with the ball last night, and stood in the pocket way too long ... maybe he wanted to impersonate Keith Price. Don't know. And their defense played like they didn't care if WSU moved the ball. You almost wonder if their defense lacks some intensity because they know their offense will answer.

My sense is that, when Oregon is focused they can beat the crap out of anyone ... including Alabama. But I also think they fuck around too much. They even fucked with us. The touchback TD, the fumbles, stupid penalties, etc.

You have to wonder if this will get them appropriately focused. I don't care what anyone else thinks, Washington is three zip codes away from talking about national titles, so that's irrelevant. I would like to see a P12 team not named USC make some fucking noise in the title game, and Oregon is as close as any team since 2004 SC.

FSU has crap left on its schedule (Miami is not a #7, much as it pains me to write that), and Oregon has play some good teams. I think if they play well, they jump back over FSU.

We can go back to talking about Washington if you want now. Washington is officially 5 years away from relevancy again. 2 more years b4 Sark is door ass out, then the lost recruiting year, then, if we are lucky, we get it right and the new guy has us playing again in year 3.

Get comfortable. For you really old guys like Tailgater, yeah, it's too bad but you probably won't be around to see it. We'll drink a toast to you when the dawgs next win a Rose Bowl.

creep