Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HCH in real life...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Went to see Hamilton in SF Thursday evening, then took the kids to the Presidio and Exploratorium Friday. There was an exhibit at the Exploratorium that I found fascinating, and when I showed it to my wife she said it looked like a belly dancer, and I blurted out "BRB, JO."

Hamilton was a pretty good play, two thumbs up. Only problem was the two guys behind me who insisted on talking during the play, and if you've seen it, you know that the lyrics and dialogue come fast and furious and you can't be distracted in any way or else you won't catch what they're saying. Finally reached my breaking poont early in the second act, turned around and hissed "Jesus Christ, you're not in your fucking living room. I paid to listen to them, not to you." Guy behind me says something like "hey man, chill out," their lady friends seemed embarrassed by the whole event, but at least they shut the fuck up the rest of the show. The fuck is it with some people.

Gay.
    A lie, too; I didn't pay to see the show, my wife did
    You know why.
    Yes, I know why. They're online, if you know where to look.

Figured it was going to be a problematic evening when the asshats behind me sat down before the show; pretty clear they'd been drinking, and every third word out of their mouths was some derivative/variant of "fuck." They seemed absolutely oblivious to my kids sitting in front of them. It's not like my kids have never heard me swear, and my youngest turns the air blue when he plays COD with his friends, but these pricks didn't know that. Newsflash, morans, it's the Orpheum, not Autzen. Behave accordingly. The couple in front of me also turned around a few times in the first act to see who was making so much noise behind them, and afterward my wife said she shot them a few glares too, and she was sitting three seats to my right.

Also dropped by the Lucasfilm complex in the Presidio on Friday. Nice place.
    I've never hear the term turn the air blue
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    New Client

Disabled combat vet, sniper training, was in Viet Nam and Iraq

Thanks to my HH background and lifestyle I never considered thanking him - saving that magical phrase for a pill whore with a dragon breast tattoo

Living la viva HH
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Speaking of that bastard (Hamilton)...I once stayed at a tropical resort about 10 minutes from the home where he was born. Was too lazy to leave the resort and check it out. Sad. Have seen his grave in lower Manhattan so I got that going for me.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    tenndawg said:

New Client

Disabled combat vet, sniper training, was in Viet Nam and Iraq

Thanks to my HH background and lifestyle I never considered thanking him - saving that magical phrase for a pill whore with a dragon breast tattoo

Living la viva HH

Puppy's your client?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Does axing my wife if she's interested in getting it in the discipline hole count?

Curiously, she seemed to know what I axing.

FWIW, she wasn't amused.

I got a different reactipn.
    -THUD-
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Went to see Hamilton in SF Thursday evening, then took the kids to the Presidio and Exploratorium Friday. There was an exhibit at the Exploratorium that I found fascinating, and when I showed it to my wife she said it looked like a belly dancer, and I blurted out "BRB, JO."

Hamilton was a pretty good play, two thumbs up. Only problem was the two guys behind me who insisted on talking during the play, and if you've seen it, you know that the lyrics and dialogue come fast and furious and you can't be distracted in any way or else you won't catch what they're saying. Finally reached my breaking poont early in the second act, turned around and hissed "Jesus Christ, you're not in your fucking living room. I paid to listen to them, not to you." Guy behind me says something like "hey man, chill out," their lady friends seemed embarrassed by the whole event, but at least they shut the fuck up the rest of the show. The fuck is it with some people.

Gay.
    A lie, too; I didn't pay to see the show, my wife did
    You know why.
    Yes, I know why. They're online, if you know where to look.

Figured it was going to be a problematic evening when the asshats behind me sat down before the show; pretty clear they'd been drinking, and every third word out of their mouths was some derivative/variant of "fuck." They seemed absolutely oblivious to my kids sitting in front of them. It's not like my kids have never heard me swear, and my youngest turns the air blue when he plays COD with his friends, but these pricks didn't know that. Newsflash, morans, it's the Orpheum, not Autzen. Behave accordingly. The couple in front of me also turned around a few times in the first act to see who was making so much noise behind them, and afterward my wife said she shot them a few glares too, and she was sitting three seats to my right.

Also dropped by the Lucasfilm complex in the Presidio on Friday. Nice place.
    I've never hear the term turn the air blue
    Clearly not old, rich or white.
    It's a fantastic term I'm going to adopt it. So when I say it people around me think I'm cool for knowing terms they don't.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

Does axing my wife if she's interested in getting it in the discipline hole count?

Curiously, she seemed to know what I axing.

FWIW, she wasn't amused.

I got a different reactipn.
    I'm not talking about your sister. I don't have to axe her.