Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• It's not the facilities or the salary that make a great coach. It's the man.

I agree with this. I think UW fooled themselves into thinking that these facilities would save the day but forgot it's all about coaching.
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    the subtle shots at Sark are my favorite part.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    I was at the new stadium for the BSU game. Perhaps the Dawgs played inspired that day since there was a real Husky football head coach in the stadium, albeit in the stands. Not so much inspired play since.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Wow, that was fantastic and yes, definitely some subtle stabs at Sarkisian and his legion of retard-IQ doog followers. That article is pin-worthy.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Agreed - some subtle BUT ALSO some not so subtle shots there. Nice piece
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    "Rest in peace, DJ. Mighty arewere the men who wore the purple and gold."

Purple was our color while Coach James stood focused and confident on the north sideline. However, it was the bright Husky Gold helmets that stood out to induce The Fever in our hearts on those dreary and sometimes dark Saturday afternoons in November,.... when the Huskies with half a season of inevitable improvement and fire in their bellies were mighty tough to beat. In honor of the best football coach we're likely to ever have at UW, the Color Gold should be retired rather than go through the further humiliation of being substituted for by the dullness and mediocrity of white and black.