Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm just glad solar is back in Vogue

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
But U.S. immigration law already bars most foreigners who enter the country on immigrant visas from being eligible for federal benefits for the first five years.

It's unclear how Trump's proposal differs from the current situation.

Trump said "the time has come" for "new immigration rules" that would require those seeking admission to the country to be able to support themselves financially. He said he will be "putting in legislation to that effect very shortly."

And related to immigration, Trump brought up his plans for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

"We are thinking about building a wall as a solar wall," he said. "So it creates energy. And pays for itself. And this way, Mexico will have to pay much less money. And that's good. Right? Is that good? You are the first group I've told that too. It makes sense. Let's see. We are working it out. Solar wall panels. Think of it, the higher it goes, the more valuable it is. Pretty good imagination, right? My idea. We have a good shot. That's one of the places where solar really does work. At the tremendous sun and heat. We will see what happens."

The president also commented on Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross’s presence at the rally, noting that he wants rich people, not "poor" people, in positions of power on economic issues in his administration. In January, Forbes reported that Ross, an asset investor, is worth $2.5 billion.

”These are people that are great, brilliant business minds," Trump said. "That's what we need. That's what we have to have. So the world doesn't take advantage. We can't have the world taking advantage of us anymore. I love all people. It rich or poor. But in those particular positions, I just don't want a poor person. Does that make sense? If you insist, I'll do it — but I like it better this way."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-traveling-iowa-campaign-style-rally-161806758--abc-news-topstories.html

photo Madonna_Vogue video_1990 3_zpseoir6wfl.jpg

Comments