Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

XSantaclausFS

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Posted: Today 1:40 PM
Re: Is Five years enough time...

This fucktard uses the standard excuses to support Sark: 0-12, bare cupboard, supposed lack of Ty recruits drafted, Sark has a winning culture, better recruits, changed culture, new stadium and he's closer to competing for a RB.

Summary: Sark deserves more time.

Edited by a fucking moderator. Don't copy and paste premium shit from Dawgman you fucktards.

Comments

• jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    HuskyClausFS just called yesterday an anomaly.

where the fuck has he been the last 5 (fuck it, 11 years)?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    I can't take our idiotic fanbase any more. The only thing that excites me is a new coach. How embarrassing for the athletic department that we can't even fill our new stadium. That alone should get the ad fired.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    The first 4 years were a pass for Sarkisian, wins didn't matter.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    This year was the "he deserves more time year".

Fuck. This. Fanbase.
  • Posted: Today 1:40 PM
    Considering Sark inherited an 0 - 12 team and the cupboard was bare I don't think 5 years is enough. Consider how few HWSRN recruits were drafted in the last 5 years.

Sark instilled a winning culture, recruited better players, changed the culture, and now has a new stadium and better team facilities to entice recruits to sign with us. We are getting closer to competing with a Rose Bowl and he deserves more time and the opportunity to get us there.

To those who bring up 0-12 and how Sark has brought in better players, changed culture, blah blah blah I always bring up how Sark with Ty's players in year 2 went 7-6. Then went 7-6 again, 7-6 again and it's looking very likely he's going to win 7 if not 6 games this year.

So if he's improving our roster it's not translating to wins at all.

Also Ty gave him Locker, Polk, Kearse, Ta'amu, Aguilar, Goodwin, Kelemente, Teo-Nesheim, Butler, and Price who will have all played in the NFL or in Price case will(Jeff Tuel is in the NFL so Price will make it).

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    After the Arizona game last year, HuskyClaus said he would extend Sark because he needs the support. He said he just knew Sark would resign if he ever felt he was not the right guy for the job. I thought it was a joke, but after a day or two, I realized he was serious.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    There's no way someone could be that stupid. Please tell me he is trolling. Please. Just lie to me so I don't lose any remaining hope for our dreckfest of a fanbase. Jesus.
  • DawgnewzDawgnewz Member Posts: 36
    Thing is, with all of the turnover on Sark's staff, this is really only his second year. Scott and I talked about this on the golf course today.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

There's no way someone could be that stupid. Please tell me he is trolling. Please. Just lie to me so I don't lose any remaining hope for our dreckfest of a fanbase. Jesus.

I don't think he is trolling. Unless I am mistaken, I remember him posting about being in his late 70's. He's just a senile old man.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    If I was an old man I'd be even more pissed because I probably wouldn't live to see UW football return.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Considering Sark inherited an 0 - 12 team and the cupboard was bare I don't think 5 years is enough. Consider how few HWSRN recruits were drafted in the last 5 years.

Sark instilled a winning culture, recruited better players, changed the culture, and now has a new stadium and better team facilities to entice recruits to sign with us. We are getting closer to competing with a Rose Bowl and he deserves more time and the opportunity to get us there.

To those who bring up 0-12 and how Sark has brought in better players, changed culture, blah blah blah I always bring up how Sark with Ty's players in year 2 went 7-6. Then went 7-6 again, 7-6 again and it's looking very likely he's going to win 7 if not 6 games this year.

So if he's improving our roster it's not translating to wins at all.

Also Ty gave him Locker, Polk, Kearse, Ta'amu, Aguilar, Goodwin, Kelemente, Teo-Nesheim, Butler, and Price who will have all played in the NFL or in Price case will(Jeff Tuel is in the NFL so Price will make it).

This is the year to realize that the other guys are getting better also, and thus, UW must get better than better. It's way past time to understand that the football culture at UW must be to step on the accelerator and quickly get past Oregon, Stanford, ASU, USC, and UCLA....... enough so that we kick Pac-11 butt every year on a regular basis. Nothing less is worth our while.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Tailgater said:

This is the year to realize that the other guys are getting better also, and thus, UW must get better than better. It's way past time to understand that the football culture at UW must be to step on the accelerator and quickly get past Oregon, Stanford, ASU, USC, and UCLA....... enough so that we kick Pac-11 butt every year on a regular basis. Nothing less is worth our while.

Yeah, RIP Don James. He did a hell of a job but he never had to deal with a ranked Oregon State and Arizona schools that were serious about football. But seriously though, these doogman idiots don't understand a very simple concept. More or less, you play the same teams in conference every year and you have to win your conference to ultimately be where you want to be. Which means if the teams around us are getting 50% better and we're getting 10% better, we're effectively getting worse. Oregon and Stanford are top notch, UCLA is getting there, ASU and UofA have pretty good coaches now, Oregon State will be above average most years, and USC will always be USC. You can't take baby steps while everyone around you is running.

I seriously think a lot of these idiots are masochists who in some sick way enjoy being plunger raped 3-5x/year. Otherwise, why put up with this shit? I'm starting to think most of our boosters are fucking pussies who put up with this shit too, like Bleenor, if they get to feel like they're "tight" with the head coach. Maybe I'm wrong, but there just doesn't seem to be any fucking pressure to win at this damn school. Lambo got fired for one 6-6 season! Now 2-9, 5-7, 4-9 doesn't get you fired and 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6 practically gets you the keys to the city.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Mad_Son said:

HWSRN?

Remain.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Gladstone said:

If I was an old man I'd be even more pissed because I probably wouldn't live to see UW football return.

Fucking this. I'm almost 41 and seriously don't know if I'll see another UW Rose Bowl in my life.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E