Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What do you think the trap games in 2017 will be?

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Utah before the Apple Cup might be one. I expect WSU to be a 7-2/6-3ish team again this year, with similar hype to last year.

Maybe Oregon State? Iono.

Schedule looks pretty favorable. Helps trump IMO.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    If UCLA way overperforms (LOL) then ASU could be a trap game. Basically I don't see one next year.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Utah before the Apple Cup might be one. I expect WSU to be a 7-2/6-3ish team again this year, with similar hype to last year.

Scratch Utah off the list. No way in hell are we beating a good team on the road in November. No matter how shitty Worshington plays. Our depth still isn't there and our sub 500 play in November will continue next year.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

OREGON STATE IS A TRAP

Best candidate as I could see the Beavs as a dark horse 2nd in the North ... but their lack of QB play will make it hard on them to pull off the upset
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Subject should have been "what do you think is a crap game?" Opening game thru the BYU game, then a couple after that...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

The natty.

Technically the Semis. We know we're going to the finals. Can't overlook the play in game
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Scratch Utah off the list. No way in hell are we beating a good team on the road in November. No matter how shitty Worshington plays. Our depth still isn't there and our sub 500 play in November will continue next year.
    Disagree. I like Troy Williams on a blustery, fall night in Husky Stadium. This could, indeed, be a trap game for us.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    UW doesn't have trap games.

We have sandwich games.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Disagree. I like Troy Williams on a blustery, fall night in Husky Stadium. This could, indeed, be a trap game for us.
    I never like Troy Williams.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

89ute said:

Gladstone said:

I never like Troy Williams.
    You liked him in 2014.