Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious question about the Tug Tavern

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

No change. Look what balkanization did to the Balkans.

Took this pic two months ago in Vienna of the 1913 Graf und Stift carriage in which Franz Ferdinand and Sophie were shot. You can see the bullet hole in the panel near the back seat where the bullet went through and hit Sophie in the abdomen, killing her. FUCKING SERBS

The Tug is what it is, don't see any need to change it
    So after all that trouble they got to keep the car but not the empire. Sad. Stupid blank check.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Name it the Faggot Farm and be done with it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Q: Is there anything worse than a @Sledog post in the Tug Tavern?

...hondo
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

...hondo
    That's equal, not worse.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

...hondo
    That's equal, not worse.
    Disagree.

Strange bedfellows indeed.

I hate going in the Tug Tavern, the only reason I do is to see if @Gladstone or @ThomasFremont are talking GoT. So in that sense it is annoying. The politics thing makes me want to die, so I have that going for me.

Sounds like you aren't part of the group Stalin asked the question of, no?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

I don't think that's necessary. The random drunk and masterberbation topics make it sane. If you make a political forum it will just be Sledog and Hondo shitpoasting and rubbing their 2 inches of thunder against each other the entire time.

For the record, I have never posted about masturbation

And let he who has not masturbated while while posting in the Tug cast the first simulated sex act.

I don't think that's necessary. The random drunk and masterberbation topics make it sane. If you make a political forum it will just be Sledog and Hondo shitpoasting and rubbing their 2 inches of thunder against each other the entire time.

For the record, I have never posted about masturbation

And let he who has not masturbated while while posting in the Tug cast the first simulated sex act.
    @roastbeefsandwichdawg true?!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    No change. Except the name. Should change it to:

The Cuck Cafe
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Snowflakes are easily offended.
    Watching some angry Russian chat-bot mindlessly repeat alt-right white guy talking points without being funny, original or interesting is hardly offensive.

It is, however, tedious.
    Watching wanna be leftist snowflakes whine is entertaining but tedious. But kicking 'tards isn't all that sporting.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Watching some angry Russian chat-bot mindlessly repeat alt-right white guy talking points without being funny, original or interesting is hardly offensive.

It is, however, tedious.
    Watching wanna be leftist snowflakes whine is entertaining but tedious. But kicking 'tards isn't all that sporting.

Is it possible for this account to ever use a phrase, sentiment or ideation that hasn't been invented, vetted and purposefully disseminated by alt-right wackos?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    We need safe spaces here.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It is, however, tedious.

Is it possible for this account to ever use a phrase, sentiment or ideation that hasn't been invented, vetted and purposefully disseminated by alt-right wackos?
    Alt right? Bunch of lefty fag bullshit. Alt right or nazi/fascist is anyone not agreeing with the loony left.

The left calls others exactly what they actually are. Don't see conservatives shutting down free speech, shooting up congressional ballgames, rioting on college campuses because someone they don't agree with speaks or needing safe spaces and hugs. Same sort of propaganda was used by Hitler about Jews. Now the left is actually extolling the virtues of killing those they don't agree with. Is it 1930's Germany again?

Talk about stolen ideas. Better call Uncle Saul and have him whip up a few new things from the great beyond.

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It is, however, tedious.

His closeted gay cowboy schtick is kind of funny.