Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

***PSA***

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2017

I heard that he saw Julius Caesar at Shakespeare in the Park and that caused him to go on the rampage.

Toga! Toga! Toga!

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    Thank God liberals don't shoot guns someone might have been killed.

If it was say some conservative farmer he would have killed damn near everyone with his 30-30 lever gun.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

phineas said:

I've been told multiple times on this bored that white people aren't terrorists, regardless of their motives.

People were always going to get shot with the way this country has been going, the way the media has been irresponsible and how shit disturbers like you have been egging these naive cunts on. Of course people had to get shot. I mean of course.
    America has a rich history of political assassination that crosses all party lines.
    Disagree. Data suggests 75% of the time assassins murder a Republican.

GOP Presidents Assassinated - 3
    Democratic Presidents Assassinated - 1
    May as well sit the starters for the 4th.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I heard that he saw Julius Caesar at Shakespeare in the Park and that caused him to go on the rampage.

Ts and Ps to @Octavian. Losing one of your adopted dads right before Father's Day is TUFF.
    Beware the Ides of June...
    Does this mean herpes?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Ts and Ps to @Octavian. Losing one of your adopted dads right before Father's Day is TUFF.
    Beware the Ides of June...
    Does this mean herpes?
    Don't know...never had 'em.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,305
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I didn't care about this terrorist event until I realized I played little league baseball on that field and now I am OUTRAGED
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,155
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

@DerekJohnson has not chimed in. Must not have been terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/acquaintance-describes-campaigning-for-sanders-with-hodgkinson/
    Charles Orear, 50, a restaurant manager from St. Louis, said in an interview Wednesday that he became friendly with James T. Hodgkinson, whom law enforcement officials identified as the shooter, during their work in Iowa on Sen. Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaign. Orear said Hodgkinson was a passionate progressive and showed no signs of violence or malice toward others.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Orear said when told by phone. “I met him on the Bernie trail in Iowa, worked with him in the Quad Cities area.”

Orear described Hodgkinson as a “quiet guy” who was “very mellow, very reserved” when they stayed overnight at a Sanders’s supporter home in Rock Island, Ill., after canvassing for the senator.

“He was this union tradesman, pretty stocky, and we stayed up talking politics,” he said. “He was more on the really progressive side of things.”

The Post reached out to Orear after seeing that he liked one of Hodkinson’s Facebook posts
    Right. He isn't Muslim, clearly not a terrorist. I know @sledog counts liberals as terrorists. But our? fearless leader only includes Muslims.

Your weak efforts at slander are barely worth even addressing
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/acquaintance-describes-campaigning-for-sanders-with-hodgkinson/
    Charles Orear, 50, a restaurant manager from St. Louis, said in an interview Wednesday that he became friendly with James T. Hodgkinson, whom law enforcement officials identified as the shooter, during their work in Iowa on Sen. Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaign. Orear said Hodgkinson was a passionate progressive and showed no signs of violence or malice toward others.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Orear said when told by phone. “I met him on the Bernie trail in Iowa, worked with him in the Quad Cities area.”

Orear described Hodgkinson as a “quiet guy” who was “very mellow, very reserved” when they stayed overnight at a Sanders’s supporter home in Rock Island, Ill., after canvassing for the senator.

“He was this union tradesman, pretty stocky, and we stayed up talking politics,” he said. “He was more on the really progressive side of things.”

The Post reached out to Orear after seeing that he liked one of Hodkinson’s Facebook posts
    Right. He isn't Muslim, clearly not a terrorist. I know @sledog counts liberals as terrorists. But our? fearless leader only includes Muslims.

Does this mean we can start posting flaming wheelchair GIFs again?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2017

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Does this mean we can start posting flaming wheelchair GIFs again?

I don't think Hondo requires the same type of delicate care that others do.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Today I learned that Hondo is much tougher than Pumpy is.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

It has always been odd to me that:

Race is consistently made fun of for being older than dirt. No crying.
    I am told to die via smallpox regularly. No crying.
    Dennis was razzed mercilessly while he was crippled. No crying.
    Hondo and Sledog are told to die all the time. No crying.

Some people just need gentle treatment I suppose. We call these special people pussies.
    For the record, treat @PurpleThrobber as rough as you'd like.

Except during a reasonable refractory period. Very sensitive during those few minutes.

Just the tip I'm hearing.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yet you did. TYFYS
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I know you are being sarcastic, but that's a Kawasaki.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

It has always been odd to me that:

Race is consistently made fun of for being older than dirt. No crying.
    I am told to die via smallpox regularly. No crying.
    Dennis was razzed mercilessly while he was crippled. No crying.
    Hondo and Sledog are told to die all the time. No crying.

Some people just need gentle treatment I suppose. We call these special people pussies.
    People like at @tenndawg call me rowing fag all the time, and I just have to have a thick skin an persevere.