Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People forget

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

So the debate is finally over. The Canes' lopsided, end of season home win over a Husker team that had nothing to play for proves more than UW's early season road win, with a new QB, over a team with national championship aspirations. Got it. Debate settled.

Seriously though creepy cane makes some points. Our* offense and DBs would have struggled with their speed. At least in theory. The same was expected when a much weaker and slower (but also similar in many ways) UW team faced an also very similar Miami team on their home field a few years later.

All I know is that Vin Diesel beat up the Rock

Just like our DAWGS beat up the Canes. But we? had time to wear them down in 94 which was lucky because Huard played like shit in the first half.
    The Rock just needed more time to get his WWF moves integrated into the game plan...DDT, stunner, choke slam etc.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2017
    chuck said:

So the debate is finally over. The Canes' lopsided, end of season home win over a Husker team that had nothing to play for proves more than UW's early season road win, with a new QB, over a team with national championship aspirations. Got it. Debate settled.

Seriously though creepy cane makes some points. Our* offense and DBs would have struggled with their speed. At least in theory. The same was expected when a much weaker and slower (but also similar in many ways) UW team faced an also very similar Miami team on their home field a few years later.

Race did say this would be fun ....

Despite the loss of Empterman, which was huge, that 94 team wasn't quite the talent shit show relative to the 91 squad you make them out to be. You got a huge upgrade at Safety w/ Milloy, who played a big role in the Whammy, and at RB w/ Nip. And I would put Huard up against Camaro as a passer any day. Most people I know are still scratching their heads wondering how that 94 team went 7-4. Probably because of their retard of a HC.

The issue in 94 with Miami was more severe. The O line was a complete sieve, and poor Frank Costa, who was a much better QB than he was ever able to show, was like hamburger to any decent pass rush that season. The defense had some big names, yeah, but also some weak spots. In short, by 1994, Miami was a true Dennis Erickson team. They were capable of and sometimes attained great things, but they also were just as likely to shit the bed, which they also did. Classic Dennis: good initially, but the lax approach eventually takes its toll, and all of a sudden, you have Vontez Burficts and Warren Sapps running the zoo w/ no adult supervision. The '91 squad was much different; not similar at all. The '91 team had a fucking great O line, for starters. The '94 team, as I said, had an O line that could not pass block to save their lives.

Your 'had nothing to play for' reasoning is not only stupid, it's effeminate. You must not realize that Nebraska lived to play in the Orange Bowl ... it's the only thing those fat pasty white mid western fucks had to look forward to in their entire lives, which is why half the state still empties out and shows up glowing in Miami whenever Nebraska gets there. And for any team, it was a New Years bowl game ... if your team's mentality is that they have nothing to play for, then your team is shit, and that means they were shit when you were scrambling to catch them in the 4th quarter earlier in the year. Keep finding new and more clever ways to write off that game. The standing ovation has been done and is played out. Just fyi.

And if you're going with the new QB routine, I want my 2000 loss to Washington back, because Dorothy shit his pants in the first half at Husky stadium. Get that loss off my? books and we? walk away with the title more easily than we? did the following year.

I know this: most Washington fans severely underestimate how stingy that Miami D was. Not the very best they've ever had, but they were very good. And Washington's offense was not one for the ages ... I think you guys struggle to put points on the board in that game, which makes it closer than you think.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2017

chuck said:

Race did say this would be fun ....

Despite the loss of Empterman, which was huge, that 94 team wasn't quite the talent shit show relative to the 91 squad you make them out to be. You got a huge upgrade at Safety w/ Milloy, who played a big role in the Whammy, and at RB w/ Nip. And I would put Huard up against Camaro as a passer any day. Most people I know are still scratching their heads wondering how that 94 team went 7-4. Probably because of their retard of a HC.

The issue in 94 with Miami was more severe. The O line was a complete sieve, and poor Frank Costa, who was a much better QB than he was ever able to show, was like hamburger to any decent pass rush that season. The defense had some big names, yeah, but also some weak spots. In short, by 1994, Miami was a true Dennis Erickson team. They were capable of and sometimes attained great things, but they also were just as likely to shit the bed, which they also did. Classic Dennis: good initially, but the lax approach eventually takes its toll, and all of a sudden, you have Vontez Burficts and Warren Sapps running the zoo w/ no adult supervision. The '91 squad was much different; not similar at all. The '91 team had a fucking great O line, for starters. The '94 team, as I said, had an O line that could not pass block to save their lives.

Your 'had nothing to play for' reasoning is not only stupid, it's effeminate. You must not realize that Nebraska lived to play in the Orange Bowl ... it's the only thing those fat pasty white mid western fucks had to look forward to in their entire lives, which is why half the state still empties out and shows up glowing in Miami whenever Nebraska gets there.

And if you're going with the new QB routine, I want my 2000 loss to Washington back, because Dorothy shit his pants in the first half at Husky stadium. Get that loss off my? books and Miami walks away with the title more easily than it did the following year.

It just fucking kills me how many of you pussies take this hypothetical match-up so fucking seriously. I know this: most Washington fans severely underestimate how stingy that Miami D was. Not the very best they've ever had, but they were very good.

This game is closer than you think.
    Drain the fucking swamp! Doog legend Lambo exposed. (Hi Pumpy!)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

yada yada
    You're insecurity always shows through via your penchant for senseless, irrelevant insults when someone dares to counter you. It's ok creepy I respect you and your? program. Thing is that the whole "we beat them worse than you" argument is a stupid and desperate one in the first place.

Nebraska in early 1991 was a national title contender playing on their home field. Nebraska in the 1992 Orange bowl was there for the trip and facing a team that had everything to play for in their home town. Just a factor and not a deciding one.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:
    I NEEEED a rival.

Idaho?
    Sobriety?
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2017
    holy shit are those long tl;dr miami posts serious? who would read them? who would care? how off the spectrum would you have to be to post something like that?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    BaldwinIV said:

holy shit are those long tl;dr miami posts serious? who would read them? who would care? how off the spectrum would you have to be to post something like that?

Yes.

You.

You. Very much.

Very.

Is that all?
  • Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

yada yada
    You're insecurity always shows through via your penchant for senseless, irrelevant insults when someone dares to counter you. It's ok creepy I respect you and your? program. Thing is that the whole "we beat them worse than you" argument is a stupid and desperate one in the first place.
    Is that your insecurity showing?

Would you prefer analyzing the SI pretend game? Common opponents is one thing people discuss when this happens. Dispositve? No. Relevant? Yes. The only dispositive thing would be what didn't happen.

Usain Bolt beat me in the 100 by 50. But I got a bad start. I'm not saying that's why I lost, but it was a factor.

How is it that Washington got 3-8 USCs best shot in LA? I'm pretty sure SC was aware they weren't in title contention. Maybe they wanted to win or something?

New Year's Day game (when that was a real thing); Playing a title contender; Playing a program you hate like few others; Playing with one loss and a chance to cap off a great season with a big win on national TV; Half your state is there to watch you. I'd say they cared and had a lot to play for.

I don't care, at all, if you have any respect for your own Mom's twat. So we can at least take that one off the table.

Creep
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ok is the sand wiped out of your vag now? Jeez. Show off your potty mouth as you tend to. It's all fun and what I knew i signed up for when I started in this thread.

Creep you keep firing back over things I didn't even imply let alone type. You said the game would be closer than we* think, when I never said UW would beat them. Truth is id be too cowardly to lay money on either team in that game. My point from the beginning was to disagree with the way you dismissed that husky team and pointed to the Orange bowl thrashing as solid evidence. It's not. Relevant for sure, as are the factors affecting those two games which I pointed out.

Carry on with your huffing and puffing now.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,495
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It is pretty "neat" that UW didn't have to play Miami and we got a crystal ball out of it so that OBK can squirt more eggs out her rotten gash
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Maybe now I can add Creep and Chuck to the HH Thunder Dome Death Match card.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Swaye said:

Maybe now I can add Creep and Chuck to the HH Thunder Dome Death Match card.

That card is for actual match-ups. Royotis put up better fights than this guy, and Roy was a retard.

Keep looking. He ain't my Huckleberry.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Derek - your little bored is fucking up again. Call the smart kids to fix the problem.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ok is the sand wiped out of your vag now? Jeez. Show off your potty mouth as you tend to. It's all fun and what I knew i signed up for when I started in this thread.

You rinse the sand out of the vag; you never wipe. Axe Tequilla why.

Look, Race fucking told you the fun would start once I showed up here. Having fun yet?

PS: Sorry about the potty mouth. It's the only fucking way a degenerate cock-sucker like me knows how to fucking talk.

PSS: Are you a retard?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2017

Well, I walked into this dumbass slap fight and keep coming back so I'd say the answer is obvious.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its going to be fun when creepy sees this and gets triggered

Race was right.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

Creep you keep firing back over things I didn't even imply let alone type. You said the game would be closer than we* think, when I never said UW would beat them. Truth is id be too cowardly to lay money on either team in that game. My point from the beginning was to disagree with the way you dismissed that husky team and pointed to the Orange bowl thrashing as solid evidence. It's not. Relevant for sure, as are the factors affecting those two games which I pointed out.

Carry on with your huffing and puffing now.

You did imply you didn't respect your mother's twat
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Doogles said:

Its going to be fun when creepy sees this and gets triggered

Race was right.
    Water is wet.

Look. I know. You know. Royotis knows. Everybody knows.
    There's no Cane discussion around here, espeshulee 91 Cane chatter, that does't end up in my courtroom.

You don't like feeling creepy? Don't tangle with Creep. It's that simple.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Well, I walked into this dumbass slap fight and keep coming back so I'd say the answer is obvious.

Yes. On this we agree.
  • Options
    ^Derek! The quote function thingy isn't working damnit! Get a 22 year old in here stat!