Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who will rush for more yards in 2017: Gaskin or Coleman?

13»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Lavon Coleman

I've avoided looking at this thread and it's every bit the abortion I thought it'd be

at least we lived up to your expectations
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

I've avoided looking at this thread and it's every bit the abortion I thought it'd be

at least we lived up to your expectations
    Tyfys
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

Assuming the line is ready to rumble, I go with gascan. It was Coleman who fumbled the game away in Az a couple years ago.

Incorrect.

Also: I remember wasting money to go to Hawaii 2014 and cement-shoes Coleman was the only good thing about that fucking game. Oh and Ross too.
    There's never wasting money when Hawaii is involved
    If you're spending any time in Honolulu, you're wasting money. The only exception is visiting Pearl Harbor.
    Wrong. Theres a little place called dukes that you can pick up Aussie girls and go to the Irish bar after then bone.

Just saying for a fren
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    Myles Gaskin

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

Assuming the line is ready to rumble, I go with gascan. It was Coleman who fumbled the game away in Az a couple years ago.

Incorrect.

Also: I remember wasting money to go to Hawaii 2014 and cement-shoes Coleman was the only good thing about that fucking game. Oh and Ross too.
    There's never wasting money when Hawaii is involved
    If you're spending any time in Honolulu, you're wasting money. The only exception is visiting Pearl Harbor.
    Wrong. Theres a little place called dukes that you can pick up Aussie girls and go to the Irish bar after then bone.

Just saying for a fren
    Did you drink some Long Boards at Duke's as well?