Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves on bored

Stones, Nez-Perce Johnny was worst 4 year starter I've seen at UW in 35 years, at any position. He was so freaking awful. Victor was better as a RS freshman, and he hardly played.

Authors note: pup isn't being racist as he owns property on nez perce land for his Hemingway lifestyle. White tail, elk, Muley, pheasant, grouse, chucker, quail, steelhead and Chinook are all on Pup's menu for supper on any given night....all within earshot of my acerage in the beautiful Clearwater region of Idaho.

Like Lewis, Clark and the corps of discovery, I too found something special about that land. Lewis and Clark marched within a few steps of my land on their way to the weippe prairie in search of sustenance. Pup feels a kinship with those courageous and patriotic gents. You know I bet Lewey hit ole York on a fade route during their well documented games with the nez perce. (York was only black man on journey). Cue up the ND fight song . I bet football was invented there too.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    See j, Idaho has the purest waters, the most beautiful mountains and forests, the most bountiful fish and game in the country (next to Alaska where pup has another vacation property)...and You live in Tacoma? What a douche. Try and once get out of Washington. A whole world awaits you...and it doesn't stink like a fart, and there isn't a gangsta on every corner waiting to blow your head off for a 1989 Toyota Camry or pair of joe montana signature sketchers. Idaho and Alaska residents don't put up with that shit as they pack. Its why they're all in tacoma. Check your ticket at HH gate and lungs at walk-in J.

Decent stuff there yellasnow.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    Free Pub and my shit is decent.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited June 2017
    PurpleJ said:

If racism is back on the table, is it okay if I make fun of PLSS for having a dick that doesn't work?

This is the ONLY argument you have for not being roadkill. It's a strong one though.
    On further review in the sober morning, pumpy's Idaho paean is even better than I remembered.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,903 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

If racism is back on the table, is it okay if I make fun of PLSS for having a dick that doesn't work?

This is the ONLY argument you have for not being roadkill. It's a strong one though.
    Who died and made you real God?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

Dick works great. My 29 year old stunner would agree. And i said nothing racist.. you're treading on getting banned J... Careful

Take the fucking high road for once.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,903 Founders Club

And J, just post something funny, clever, amusing, interesting...fuck man it's not that hard. I only thrash you when you 1st come after me. Take the fucking high road for once. It's why you hang your hat on hill-top. Nobody will hire your ass for a job that will afford you the luxury of a basement studio in South Seattle. Youve been a douche your whole life...and Tacoma is your just reward. Now back to your dirty movies and tv dinner

Just walk away pup. Before I am forced to thrash you.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Who died and made you real God?
    Fake god.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 941
    Great thread. Wood read again
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

PurpleJ said:

Dick works great. My 29 year old stunner would agree. And i said nothing racist.. you're treading on getting banned J... Careful
    You know why