Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac12 Net going down...

at an alarming rate. The day after a huge day in pac12/college football, nothing but womens' volleyball. Conversely the BTN is showing highlights, lowlights, game summary's, nothing but football all day for those who didn't get a chance to see, or want to catch up on fellow member schools.

Fuck the pac12 network. I've voiced my complaints, I'm hoping others will follow suit. The Pac12 gets zero coverage and respect as it is. Its nice to have a chance to catch up with the entire conference, the scores, stats, highlights etc. This network has to be run by buttsniffers and those choose to purposefully run lady cow herding (soccer and volleyball) instead of what 95% of the subscribers want to see on Sunday morning: COLLEGE FUCKING FOOTBALL REWIND!!!!

I hope the pac12 net goes under. It will with at this pace. JUST WATCH THE OTHER CONFERENCE NETWORKS. THEY ARE ALL SHOWING COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS MORNING. Not the liberal pac12 network. fuck off. I'm cancelling this channel tomorrow!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Pac-12 women's volleyball is infinitely more watchable than the #fuckingdreckfest football games that are shown live on the Pac-12 network.

Hope this helps.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Title IX sports are prioritized over Husky football at the UW. NC in women's softball and volleyball and cross country (they didn't even take a decade to go from bad to mediocre) are more important though they are bankrolled to success by the biggest losers of them all, the football fan base.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    I see your point sugarsteeheader. They need to rethink who their potential audience really is. Not many people interested in womens sports are sitting around watching TV on a Sunday.

Honestly though, if I could see some well conditioned college chicks running around kicking a ball on TV right now I might be watching my TV instead of subjecting myself to the repetitive ranting of disgusted football fans on message boards. I have zero interest in rehashing the marathon of shitty Pac 12 football I watched yesterday complete with frontrunner ball gargling by the TV commentators. A full Saturday of that is enough to get me by for a week.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    I am guessing the universe of people who like football and have their television in the on position on Sunday and are not watching the NFL is very small.

It makes perfect sense to air programming that appeals to non-NFL viewers while the NFL is on.