Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Print that money. Raise that debt

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Pelosi now all of the sudden endorses clean debt limit raise.

Good Nancy. Sit. Good Nancy!!!

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I wonder if you are aware that all 3 Chambers are controlled by Republicans. I'm just glad deficits don't matter anymore.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    2001400ex said:

I wonder if you are aware that all 3 Chambers are controlled by Republicans. I'm just glad deficits don't matter anymore.

Until they do, in 4 to 8 years.
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

I'm hearing Trump is already in for 8 years.
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

Heart disease, melanoma, and diabetes disagree.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

Heart disease, melanoma, and diabetesMueller disagrees.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

The news in this thread was Pelosi talking tough about fighting a debt ceiling increase, getting a call from Jamie Dimon's staff and reversing her position immediately thereafter.

and No, deficits no longer matter. Monetization is all that matters now.
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

The news in this thread was Pelosi talking tough about fighting a debt ceiling increase, getting a call from Jamie Dimon's staff and reversing her position immediately thereafter.

Pelosi is a dumbshit. But at some point you'll realize no politician is serious about the debt or deficit.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Trump's own secretary of the treasury is asking for the same "clean" debt limit increase. MAGA!

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Trump's own secretary of the treasury is asking for the same "clean" debt limit increase. MAGA!
    You gotta spend money to spend money.