Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Preview: Petersen brought Pac-12 glory to Washington a year early. What’s in store for an encore?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited June 2017

Two things.

1. Why the picture of David Ajamu?

2. This line caught my eye - "There’s even a high-caliber backup for Browning at quarterback as well (K.J. Carta-Samuels)."

Fortunately we should find out around game 6 or so.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Hi. There aren't any difficult games on the schedule until December.

You don't think Tedford is going to have Fresno State tanned, rested, and ready to rumble?
    The Spawn in 1st year as HC of a new program is 1-0 is Husky Stadium. Fuck, we are doomed.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Boobs was right!

Huh?

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/577983/#Comment_577983
    whlinder said:

Agree with Race that we mostly looked the part. We're close. I expect to be undefeated when we play USC in the P12 champ game next year.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/637261/#Comment_637261
    whlinder said:

Absent some major injuries we're going to be the favorite in every single game, and probably a double digit favorite in every game except @ Stanford.

Undefeated regular season or GTFO.

The season starts December 1st.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Better analysis of 81% of people writing/talking about Washington
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

Better analysis of 81% of people writing/talking about Washington

agree
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

That one's actually kind of funny.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    dnc said:

All fucking with Boobs (tittyfucking?) aside, I don't actually think we loose to Stanford. We matchup really well with them, and they have the worst HFA in the conference (nation?). They're going to be good and we? could loose, but I think we win it.

Maybe we drop one we shouldn't as the young (hi @ApostleofGrief!) secondary takes some lumps, but 11-1 is about the worst I can see heading into the cash gayme.

The season starts in December. Boobs was right!

Most of you know this by now, but if anything goes wrong, the "young secondary" excuse always delivers. The first time I heard this was in Lambo's last couple of years and it has been steadily used down on Montlake (with one or two years off) ever since.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

dnc said:

All fucking with Boobs (tittyfucking?) aside, I don't actually think we loose to Stanford. We matchup really well with them, and they have the worst HFA in the conference (nation?). They're going to be good and we? could loose, but I think we win it.

Maybe we drop one we shouldn't as the young (hi @ApostleofGrief!) secondary takes some lumps, but 11-1 is about the worst I can see heading into the cash gayme.

Most of you know this by now, but if anything goes wrong, the "young secondary" excuse always delivers. The first time I heard this was in Lambo's last couple of years and it has been steadily used down on Montlake (with one or two years off) ever since.
    God I love you fucking doogs. The script always delivers.

When I joined here y'all wanted to fire Peterman.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

the best news is that Peterman's program is organic and sustainable!

Homegrown?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,903 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

God I love you fucking doogs. The script always delivers.

When I joined here y'all wanted to fire Peterman.
    he sucked until he proved otherwise

hth
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited June 2017

Baabs, every game is difficult in the best conference in the land. Dawgs will lose 1 they shouldn't. Maybe 2 although unlikely...but theyll get tripped up as this isn't the ACC or SEC. Go ahead and save it. I think Stanford will get them. UCLA too. But this is early. Give me non-conference to evaluate teams and I'll revisit prediction.

UCLA my early pick for South. USC too obvious. Rosen and a lot of starters look good. Mora is due. Remember that. There's a reason the MGM trolls my posts here. After my Colorado pick I got a visit from Jimmy and Arturo from the Salducci family. They offered Pup a shiny new Benz but I requested the 911 gt2. I'm a sucker for a traditional handler.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Baabs, every game is difficult in the best conference in the land.
    Disagree. The SEC East is bad.