Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Nick Aliotti is a bitch. WSU doesn't have to quit scoring just because they are behind.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    "it's not my job to stop my offense"...........
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    If Aliotti doesn't like it, just keep your starters in and continue the plunger fuck.
  • McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    Why the fuck would allowalotta care you ask? Because either he had $$$ on the spread
    or doesn't want to take a hit on the defensive stats.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't watch much of the Prick Bowl, but as long as WSU wasn't dancing in the end zone or showing up the Oregon back ups, I don't have a huge issue with what Leach apparently did.

If Helfrich and Aliotti are going to be sore about it, like I said, put the starters back in and see if you can hang 100 on Leach. Fuck it.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Leach put his starters back in against Idaho, then told the coach to fuck off. Clearly, Aliotti shoulda done the same.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    Oregon is too classy, except when they call out another coach for not being classy.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Fuck the cougars. Their fan responses are even worse. Coogs are claiming a huge moral victory.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Aliotti went Dick Baird last night. He got cash on the game?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Allotti is angling for the Washington head coaching gig and wants his stats.
    topdawgnc said:

Allotti is angling for the Washington head coaching gig and wants his stats.

WDWHA
  • LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23
    DeepSeaZ said:

Fuck the cougars. Their fan responses are even worse. Coogs are claiming a huge moral victory.

False

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    DeepSeaZ said:

I doubt it.
    DeepSeaZ said:

No.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited October 2013
    I'm sorry to say that Oregon is being the douchebags here. You should read the "sportsmanship" bullshit on eDuck. Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. We don't like Wazzu scoring so much, we should have stopped them. We could have thrown the starters back in or even played real defense in the 4th Q with our backups and put a hundred on them. We didn't - that's on us, not Leach.

Pirate gonna pirate.

Faggotry like this really gets on my nerves:

M4Dux
    eDuck Administrator
    Rating: 2.9/5 this site
    27037 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | ReportPosted: Yesterday 9:39 AM

I'm with Nick. (3 votes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're down by over 30 points in the 4th quarter and the opposing coach calls off the wolves and puts in the scout team, you reciprocate. Once again Leach proved why most consider him an ass.

AZDuck said:

I'm sorry to say that Oregon is being the douchebags here. You should read the "sportsmanship" bullshit on eDuck. Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. We don't like Wazzu scoring so much, we should have stopped them. We could have thrown the starters back in or even played real defense in the 4th Q with our backups and put a hundred on them. We didn't - that's on us, not Leach.

Pirate gonna pirate.

Faggotry like this really gets on my nerves:

M4Dux
    eDuck Administrator
    Rating: 2.9/5 this site
    27037 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | ReportPosted: Yesterday 9:39 AM

I'm with Nick. (3 votes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're down by over 30 points in the 4th quarter and the opposing coach calls off the wolves and puts in the scout team, you reciprocate. Once again Leach proved why most consider him an ass.

If M4MSex is on your side of the argument, you are wrong.

Simple fact.