Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stadium default didn't choose Cal

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    BearsWiin said:

Wiinning football cures this budget bullshit.

And that's why you're fucked boy.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Kal has rich alums who could make this disappear.

Cuogs are begging one of their dropouts for a donation.

Not that simple. People don't just write checks to help defray the results of terrible stadium financing arrangements. Loyalty to alma mater only runs so deep.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,877
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kal has rich alums who could make this disappear.

Cuogs are begging one of their dropouts for a donation.

Not that simple. People don't just write checks to help defray the results of terrible stadium financing arrangements. Loyalty to alma mater only runs so deep.
    So Paul Allen is on to Bull Moose?!?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Other than that, things seem to be going well!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's great, fuck WSU. If any school in the country deserves debt and mediocrity its that liberal poor institution. Soak in that debt motherfuckers.

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Where's REPO REPO REPO when you need them?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

It's sad, but fuck CAL. If any school in the country deserves debt and mediocrity its that liberal lunatic institution. Soak in that debt motherfuckers.

No it's not. It's hilarious.
    It's sad because it hurts the pac12. I have no sympathy for CAL so we're on same page. Wilcox made a questionable career decision. Unless your name is Bruce Snyder, a power-run coach, you won't succeed there. Thats been proven. Redford really pounded the football, but he' s no Bruce Snyder. If not for Beno Bryant and David Boston, Snyder would be buried with 2 crystal footballs.

Good luck Wilcox, you have a lot to live up to.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It's sad, but fuck CAL. If any school in the country deserves debt and mediocrity its that liberal lunatic institution. Soak in that debt motherfuckers.

It's sad because it hurts the pac12. I have no sympathy for CAL so we're on same page. Wilcox made a questionable career decision. Unless your name is Bruce Snyder, a power-run coach, you won't succeed there. Thats been proven. Redford really pounded the football, but he' s no Bruce Snyder. If not for Beno Bryant and David Boston, Snyder would be buried with 2 crystal footballs.

Doogs love Doog legends.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LOL. It's going to be hard step out of Sonny's shadow.

BTW Cal nowadays is a school you need some flavor of fag-raid for, if you're going to power run there you may as well do it at Wazzu too.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its easy to take the low road J. Something I expect from a tacoma resident building credit with an EBT card
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

BTW Cal nowadays is a school you need some flavor of fag-raid for, if you're going to power run there you may as well do it at Wazzu too.
    Read the whole post dipshit. Then again you probably did. See haie, i realize you are 19 and a sophomore at South Seattle community college with dreams of matriculating to UW, where you can attend your 1st husky football game. One can dream and I don't want to quash that.

See, I was referring to Wilcox living up to Bruce Snyder (the only coach to challenge Don James in '91.) See sonny,, there used to be college football before the game they call it and you watch now. Learn about it

Take this weekend, visit YouTube, and learn a little about college football...then pop off. No. Lurke a little after the YouTube thing then pop off. Baabs is at 32k and he'd be wise to do the same. You guys should hook up and cram together.
    Says the guy who picked Notre Dame last year...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2017
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Read the whole post dipshit. Then again you probably did. See haie, i realize you are 19 and a sophomore at South Seattle community college with dreams of matriculating to UW, where you can attend your 1st husky football game. One can dream and I don't want to quash that.

See, I was referring to Wilcox living up to Bruce Snyder (the only coach to challenge Don James in '91.) See sonny,, there used to be college football before the game they call it and you watch now. Learn about it

Take this weekend, visit YouTube, and learn a little about college football...then pop off. No. Lurke a little after the YouTube thing then pop off. Baabs is at 32k and he'd be wise to do the same. You guys should hook up and cram together.
    Along with 90% of the other pundits. Even pundits like Pup can be wrong. The one time an idiot is correct. Wait a minute, you never made any picks. Then again you never have bobs

Also picked Clemson-Michigan . Boy I was way off there. Oh and tOSU. Who'd youu pick Baabs?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Along with 90% of the other pundits. Even pundits like Pup can be wrong. The one time an idiot is correct. Wait a minute, you never made any picks. Then again you never have bobs

Also picked Clemson-Michigan . Boy I was way off there. Oh and tOSU. Who'd youu pick Baabs?
    I picked Clemson over Bama. Find the bitch yourself.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

haie said:

You guys should hook up and cram together.
    It sounds like @haie and I are being requested for pumpy citrus.