Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Best pizza in town!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    Congrats! You really showed them! How much taxpayer money was spent on an undercover papa John's drug sting that prevented absolutely nothing besides the random soccer mom who received more than the "extra olives" she requested?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    We spilled some of that garlic sauce on a Trex deck in college and it turned it bright orange and wouldn't wash out.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited June 2017
    No amount of talking shit will ever make up for the fact that I'm in a dead ass west Las Vegas bar with no girls.

I need to put Sven in charge of my life
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Doogles said:

... the random soccer mom who received more than the "extra olives" she requested?

She received Double Sausage ?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

No amount of talking shit will ever make up for the fact that I'm in a dead ass west Las Vegas bar with no girls.

There's a West Las Vegas?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Doogles said:

Congrats! You really showed them! How much taxpayer money was spent on an undercover papa John's drug ring sting that prevented absolutely nothing besides the random soccer mom who received more than the "extra olives" she requested?

Pumpified
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Papa Johns Aptos > Papa Johns Apos

#IOnlyReadTheURLs
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

We really need you and @Swaye to meet up in vegas or amsterdam. The stories would be worth it. Instead of donating to the wigwam I'd like to donate to this venture
    phineas said:

We really need you and @Swaye to meet up in vegas or amsterdam. The stories would be worth it. Instead of donating to the wigwam I'd like to donate to this venture
    I'll be back in Vegas in July. Hoping to get AIDS this time.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

phineas said:

July is the best time of year to go to Vegas. Everybody says so.

Swaye said:

phineas said:

MGM Grand. I'm too poor for Mandalay Bay. Racist piece of shit white man holding me down.
  • yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    Who's going to feed the alpacas?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    yobates said:

Last report was only one alpaca had avoided the Road Kill list. I would assume (s?)he has also met an unfortunate demise.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Swaye said:

phineas said:

Only if you head to Palm Springs for some golf
    yobates said:

@Dennis_DeYoung tree guy, Squirrel. He's a multi-use redneck.