Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Had lunch with Coker on Friday

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

i for one welcome our new coksie overlord

O/U on days before Teq thinks he has a seat on the bored is 5

Don't want a seat ...
    IHATSSIN
    Engllish pllease?
    I Have All The Screen Shots I Need
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

How come I didn't get an invite?

Did you think I was too busy banging Asian hooks?

I invited you roughly three years ago and it didn't seem like you had any interest in it.
    Oh.

Next time invite me with the promise of an Asian hook being there and I'll go.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Don't want a seat ...
    IHATSSIN
    Engllish pllease?
    Thanks for expanding ...

Trust me, I want nothing to do with running the day to day operations of this hellhole ...

The podcast is enough for me to stay busy with ...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

I invited you roughly three years ago and it didn't seem like you had any interest in it.
    Sounds like a growing chasm between friends.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Tequilla said:

Don't want a seat ...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Don't want a seat ...
    IHATSSIN
    Engllish pllease?
    Thanks for expanding ...

Trust me, I want nothing to do with running the day to day operations of this hellhole ...

To be fair, I have privately asked Tequilla for his feedback when I was pondering improvements for HH and he provided valuable feedback.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club
    haie said:

Sounds like a growing chasm between friends.
    Cheers is always welcome and I've always got his back.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

We discussed how @CFetters_Nacho_Lover got kicked out of his mom's basement and is moving to Chicago to live with his two dads.

This week will be the last time that Nacho, @TommySQC and I will be getting together, like we've been doing regularly for the past few years.

Somehow the topic was broached about Coker taking over Nacho's role in the unholy triumvirate. And so it shall be, unless Tommy sends me a pissy PM.

Anyway, after our last lunch, Tommy will climb into his windowless van and drop Nacho off at the Greyhound bus station. Bound for Chicago. A Half Brain spore arriving in the Windy City...

Did you invite @CokeGreaterThanPepsi to our lunch this week?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Derek, with your dwindling interest of Husky Football, which is in its biggest upswing maybe ever? Are you considering handing off the site to interested parties?

Should we expect a state of union address soon?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Don't want a seat ...
    IHATSSIN
    Engllish pllease?
    Thanks for expanding ...

To be fair, I have privately asked Tequilla for his feedback when I was pondering improvements for HH and he provided valuable feedback.
    Delete your account.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    jecornel said:

Derek, with your dwindling interest of Husky Football, which is in its biggest upswing maybe ever? Are you considering handing off the site to interested parties?

LEAVE!
    jecornel said:

Who knows what the future holds, but I have no plans to do so.

We discussed how @CFetters_Nacho_Lover got kicked out of his mom's basement and is moving to Chicago to live with his two dads.

This week will be the last time that Nacho, @TommySQC and I will be getting together, like we've been doing regularly for the past few years.

Somehow the topic was broached about Coker taking over Nacho's role in the unholy triumvirate. And so it shall be, unless Tommy sends me a pissy PM.

Anyway, after our last lunch, Tommy will climb into his windowless van and drop Nacho off at the Greyhound bus station. Bound for Chicago. A Half Brain spore arriving in the Windy City...

Did you invite @CokeGreaterThanPepsi to our lunch this week?
    No I did not for this week.