Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

I will turn it back over to @HFNY to resume his American white trash tirade.

One of the best "Sark couldn't win because Ty messed everything up" posts on this board ever
    Coogs gonna coog. WULFF!!!!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I'm hearing the GOOD Muslims think what the BAD Muslims did is awful!

PurpleJ said:

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

One of the best "Sark couldn't win because Ty messed everything up" posts on this board ever

J provided a brilliant analysis of root causes. He didn't say anything about how you address and stop radical Muslim terrorism. Poor, uneducated and unskilled is one thing, but reading comprehension should be a fundamental to everyone.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You either have to leave them alone or have a FINAL solution.
  • Options
    You are either way ahead, or behind, human history. Either way, it is interesting.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm hearing the GOOD Muslims think what the BAD Muslims did is awful!

PurpleJ said:

J provided a brilliant analysis of root causes. He didn't say anything about how you address and stop radical Muslim terrorism. Poor, uneducated and unskilled is one thing, but reading comprehension should be a fundamental to everyone.

You seem upset
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What would you do eating at a restaurant and someone bursts in hacking people with a machete?

Not sure what the gun laws of England are, but considering the majority of their cops don't carry i'd be fighting for the right to protect myself.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Boobs was missing earlier. Coincidence or something more?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Boobs was missing earlier. Coincidence or something more?

Not guilty but could be guilty.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

What would you do eating at a restaurant and someone bursts in hacking people with a machete?

Not sure what the gun laws of England are, but considering the majority of their cops don't carry i'd be fighting for the right to protect myself.

I can't pretend like I'd be some superman hero but... I don't think hiding under the tiny round bar table would be on my agenda like it seemed to be for a bunch of people who were in there... seems like a good way to get yourself sliced up
  • Options
    dnc said:

I like to talk shit about someone's reading comprehension while being cirwhooooooooooshissdoogFS by a copy pasta, that's what I like to do.
    dnc said:

I like to talk shit about someone's reading comprehension while being cirwhooooooooooshissdoogFS by a copy pasta, that's what I like to do.
    You make a good attempt st appearing smart. Delridge wins again.