Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck, I Like Wilcox

whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
Yes,his side of the ball has put up two
consecutive shit performances. But you get
the feeling he's the type that slept in his office
last night trying to figure it out. Some pretty
damning comments about some of his fellas
loafing and quitting. Don't see him putting
up with that bullshit. Don't want him as head
coach but I think he's really pretty solid.

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    That's why he will likely leave soon.

Winners like winning.

He doesn't have to put up with this shit.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    We'll find out I suppose.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    If Wilcox was a winner, why the fuck has he chosen to work for Derek fucking Dooley and Steve fucking Sarkisian?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

If Wilcox was a winner, why the fuck has he chosen to work for Derek fucking Dooley and Steve fucking Sarkisian?

Money talks.
    topdawgnc said:

Money talks.
    So he likes money more than winning.

I'm ok with that.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    That's generational money if played right. Wife and kids changes priorities quickly.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Fucking Dooley and fucking Sarkisian. Money not as important.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    I honestly thought Wilcox would be gone after this year, either to be a head coach or play with a real one....

Im not so sure after these past few games
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Wilcox sounded livid in the post-game interview. Sark wanted his mommy.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    "Trying to figure it out?" Well, let me help him "figure it out." The head coach left him with SHITTY players at THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE TEAM - THE DEFENSIVE LINE!!!!!!!!

Wilcox probably walked in the door from tennessee and said: "You gotta be kiddin' me. These are our interior DLs?"
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    He is youn g and one of the higher paid d coodinators in the country with what appears to be complete control of that side of the ball. These haven't been horrible career moves. He can probably get an interview with Mwc schools when they have openings.
  • Can Wilcox stop a decent opponent on the road before we crown his ass?! Seriously go look at his road performances.

Only good road games were against dreckfest fucking opponents.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Can Wilcox stop a decent opponent on the road before we crown his ass?! Seriously go look at his road performances.

The defense is not free of blame but in the last two road losses, the special teams and offense were absolute dreckfests. Remember, everyone was crowning Wilcox after Stanford including many on this site.

Yesterday with 4 min left in the second quarter the score was 15-7 and the offense just had its 6th straight 3 and outs with a total of -7 yards in those series. Thats when the D broke. If the offense just makes a single drive and Kasen doesn't botch the punt you are looking at a 12-10 or 14-12 game with a few mins left before half.

Can Wilcox stop a decent opponent on the road before we crown his ass?! Seriously go look at his road performances.

The defense is not free of blame but in the last two road losses, the special teams and offense were absolute dreckfests. Remember, everyone was crowning Wilcox after Stanford including many on this site.

Yesterday with 4 min left in the second quarter the score was 15-7 and the offense just had its 6th straight 3 and outs with a total of -7 yards in those series. Thats when the D broke. If the offense just makes a single drive and Kasen doesn't botch the punt you are looking at a 12-10 or 14-12 game with a few mins left before half.
    OTOH, if Norvell doesn't go full Sark in the red zone, it could have been 41-7 at the half.