Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cade Beresford OL - Woodinville- update

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Easy flip, if huff wants him
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

Saracen said:
    This could be a sign of some movement in UW's favor that has prompted them to tell Beresford to move on. Roof dropping all kinds of hints about two guys who are committed elsewhere that are now leaning towards UW and a possible commitment coming this week. Steven Jones comes to mind.
    I though u hated Steve Jones? I like him, but not sure he disciplined to keep his weight in check.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    What I’m hearing is he wasn’t really a lunch pail kid, nor was he the kind of kid you’d want to marry your daughter, and he wasn’t a gym rat. Just want I’m hearing. Don’t twist.

(actually a little bummed on this one)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Saracen said:
    This could be a sign of some movement in UW's favor that has prompted them to tell Beresford to move on. Roof dropping all kinds of hints about two guys who are committed elsewhere that are now leaning towards UW and a possible commitment coming this week. Steven Jones comes to mind.
    I though u hated Steve Jones? I like him, but not sure he disciplined to keep his weight in check.
    Still don't love him but his Senior film could change that. If the coaches take him it's because they are comfortable with his weight and they've seen the improvement they needed to see from him as a Senior similar to Jaxson Kirkland last cycle. Hard to be mad at them if they add another massive body to the O-line knowing how well they can develop players. We'll see. Flipping any player from Oregon is extremely satisfying no matter who it is.
    Given how long it takes to develop an offensive lineman we should take as many as reasonably possible
  • Options
    dnc said:

AEB said:

What I’m hearing is he wasn’t really a lunch pail kid, nor was he the kind of kid you’d want to marry your daughter, and he wasn’t a gym rat. Just want I’m hearing. Don’t twist.

(actually a little bummed on this one)

What's their* to be bummed about? He's still ours? if we want him, only now he cums with the added bonus of being a WSU decommit.
    It would be awesome if UW offers a day before signing, and he commits on the spot
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Committing to WSU calls sanity and intellect into question. Nebraska should be a no-go because the coaching situation is precarious. UCLA is in a similar spot.

Maybe he chose WSU because the Leach regime will remain in place throughout his career, without question.

And thank God for that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,257

Committing to WSU calls sanity and intellect into question. Nebraska should be a no-go because the coaching situation is precarious. UCLA is in a similar spot.

Maybe he chose WSU because the Leach regime will remain in place throughout his career, without question.

And thank God for that.

Leech's buyout is ridiculously low. He can essentially bail whenever he wants.

Another Bull Moose special.

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Saracen said:
    I can't read the article but Brandon Kaho was mentioned in the comments to it... please god make that happen
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited September 2017
    BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Saracen said:
    I can't read the article but Brandon Kaho was mentioned in the comments to it... please god make that happen
    She hinted a LB who fans may have thought was long gone is now gaining interest in UW again. Could be Kaho if he decided to take the classes he needs to take to get into UW.

Could be Cameron Latu if he has realized he could start for UW immediately because our best pass rusher is a walk-on.

But Vanderbilt took a historic pounding from Bama on Saturday. I'm hearing some of the Vandy players are now pregnant. My guess is Alston Orji.
    Could it be Solomon Tuliapupu???? Kaho is going to USC!
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Saracen said:
    She hinted a LB who fans may have thought was long gone is now gaining interest in UW again. Could be Kaho if he decided to take the classes he needs to take to get into UW.

Could be Cameron Latu if he has realized he could start for UW immediately because our best pass rusher is a walk-on.

But Vanderbilt took a historic pounding from Bama on Saturday. I'm hearing some of the Vandy players are now pregnant. My guess is Alston Orji.
    Could it be Solomon Tuliapupu???? Kaho is going to USC!
    Maybe, but he's still uncommitted and has been on the radar the whole time and mentions UW in every interview as a top contender. Doesn't really fit the "long gone" hint.
    I assumed Tuliapupu was LONG GONE TO USC hahahah
  • Options
    I want that Mexican LB, he looks like he shanked one or two guys. Probably not OKG
  • Options
    Could also be Kanai Magua (USC commit who visited UW unofficially after he committed) or Jack Lamb (probably not)
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I want that Mexican LB, he looks like he shanked one or two guys. Probably not OKG

Mique Juarez? Lol
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017

Mique Juarez? Lol
    Isn’t he at UCLA?
  • Options

Mique Juarez? Lol
    I think he was referring to Merlin Robertson
  • Options
    Woof said:

NEsnake12 said:

Could also be Kanai Magua (USC commit who visited UW unofficially after he committed) or Jack Lamb (probably not)

Gotta be Magua. SC has 4 LB commits and is way out front for Tuilaupupu and "homies" Robertson. They aren't taking 6 LB commits so my guess is they told Magua he may not have a spot.
    are they really going to take LB 5 commits? if so good for them.