Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dave Samek refers to this website as a "Cult of Personality"

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    edited January 2020
    Meek said:

isn't Dawgman Moore or less a cult of personality as well?

That's what made Samek's comment to drip with irony.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,313
    What the fuck is a Samek?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,702 Founders Club

2013 it looked like Sark was here forever

Then St Haden saved the bored

a few weeks before he bolted for USC, I calculated Sark's record if he stayed at Washington for 30 years, going 7-6 each year
    What did it average out to?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

a few weeks before he bolted for USC, I calculated Sark's record if he stayed at Washington for 30 years, going 7-6 each year
    210-180 wise guy

210-180 wise guy
    I know you're being sarcastic but that's the total, not the average.
    Ooops, I'm a moron
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

It's funny to look back at the salad days of this bored. BDTW level of clicks and responses. It's amazing that it got off the ground.

Good things for cults of personality.

When we first started this shit hole, I did a beer of the week post on Friday to mock Kim and his wine of the week bullshit and as a way to generate content because there wasn’t much happening in the early days.
    Any good recs for a dopplebock that drinks like a porter?
    I remember my doppelbock phase.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,947 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

It's funny to look back at the salad days of this bored. BDTW level of clicks and responses. It's amazing that it got off the ground.

When we first started this shit hole, I did a beer of the week post on Friday to mock Kim and his wine of the week bullshit and as a way to generate content because there wasn’t much happening in the early days.
    I never had one. My brother owned a bar and was in love with this imported spaten optimator shit. It was ok for a pint or so. I drank six one night though and puked for two days. I'll never drink dopplebock again.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I never had one. My brother owned a bar and was in love with this imported spaten optimator shit. It was ok for a pint or so. I drank six one night though and puked for two days. I'll never drink dopplebock again.
    I do not like German, Belgian, Czech or really another other Continental Euro beers. Flag away.