Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh. My. God.

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dhdawg said:

Nothing to worry about! All the flashing lights in HS will keep everybody awake. This actually could turn out to be a close game. Cal looks bad, but.... well,....

it's going to be a plunger rape, your kidding yourself if u think cal can come into seattle and make it a game. Sark is bad, but he isn't Ty bad
    yes cal can beat this team. They've given up on Sark. Do you understand that?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    ^^ glad you have your Rx's squared away.
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49

I won't be going to the game and I won't be selling my tickets to some fucking doog. My seats will be empty. I know the administration won't get it but you never know.

Rip them in half and mail them into the AD's office with a kindly worded note laced with anthrax.

crisped that up for you.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dhdawg said:

Nothing to worry about! All the flashing lights in HS will keep everybody awake. This actually could turn out to be a close game. Cal looks bad, but.... well,....

it's going to be a plunger rape, your kidding yourself if u think cal can come into seattle and make it a game. Sark is bad, but he isn't Ty bad
    What happened to Sark's contract extension?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,765 Founders Club
    That means better seats for me!!!!!!!!111!!'"!!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dhdawg said:

Stick to a script. I thought next year was Sark's year.

• dhdawg said:

And yet you are supporting him for next year since next year is now his year. Until he fails then it's the following year that will be his year. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,050 Standard Supporter
    Did the double secret extension already get inked?