Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Q&A with Huskies AD Jennifer Cohen on Chris Petersen, Mike Hopkins, one-and-done recruiting and more

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Chinned for the tags
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2017
    I've heard some weird "ultra PC" shit about the UW AD under Cohen recently. Title IX gone wild stuff.

It's being overlooked right now, but it could get weird. I've heard there's been a "cultural change" that "upper campus" and SJWs would be thrilled about.

Any of you guys heard about this? Some ex-football players made to feel not welcome by the AD staff...

@DerekJohnson - sounds like something you posted a while ago.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I've heard some weird "ultra PC" shit about the UW AD under Cohen recently. Title IX gone wild stuff.

It's being overlooked right now, but it could get weird. I've heard there's been a "cultural change" that "upper campus" and SJWs would be thrilled about.

Any of you guys heard about this? Some ex-football players made to feel not welcome by the AD staff...

Thanks Kim
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Praying for a good old fashioned rape scandal.

With browning as the victim
    You missed the Bama game?
  • Options
    BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Praying for a good old fashioned rape scandal.

With browning as the victim
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Had to read the whole thing to get to the most important piece - the Coach James statue is being sculpted right now. About fucking time.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126

Gladstone said:

Thanks Kim
    That pic makes me laugh every time.

DDY still went full Kim though.
    You don't fire Romar and face the wrath of crafty social gumshoe Jim Basnight If you're worried about being PC.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MelloDawg said:

Gladstone said:

Thanks Kim
    That pic makes me laugh every time.

DDY still went full Kim though.
    You don't fire Romar and face the wrath of crafty social gumshoe Jim Basnight If you're worried about being PC.
    Yeah she hired a balding white dude to replace the beloved black man. If there's a sinister PC plot that's a good way to cover it u.