Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This article ought to shut up Phineas for awhile

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited May 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageThis article ought to shut up Phineas for awhile

Derek Johnson gives an update on Husky Football and Hardcore Husky. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club
    BTW, the above pic was one I took when me and @koopdog went to Mount Rainier.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Kudos to whoever posted Meatspin
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,692 Founders Club
    "...ought to shut Phineas up" sounds better. HTH

Still not technically gifted.

^^^^ Moar bad grammer.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club

^^^^ Moar bad grammer.
    The way I wrote it sounds better to the ear.

"...ought to shut Phineas up" sounds better. HTH

Still not technically gifted.

this is true

^^^^ Moar bad grammer.
    The way I wrote it sounds better to the ear.
    Disagree!
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I am sorry the fire for UW football has been and continues to be extinguished for you, Derek. I suppose I cannot blame you as 2003-2013 was an extremely trying time for most fans who cared about winning. The war was won but casualties were high.
    Gladstone said:

I am sorry the fire for UW football has been and continues to be extinguished for you, Derek. I suppose I cannot blame you as 2003-2013 was an extremely trying time for most fans who cared about winning. The war was won but casualties were high.

I feel like I should be proud of the Willingham book but all it represents is a discouraging and even traumatic time.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited May 2017

If you didn't hike up Mt. Rainier it doesn't count. Nice pic though.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited May 2017
    #7? It is a shame to see how far Stalin has fallen. Can't even fact check. That is some Kim Grinolds' level of gifted technical writing lol
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    "Swaye, the alcoholic womanizing Injun who hates white people, is finally back from rehab."

FREE PUB MOTHERFUCKERS!!!11!!!11LULZ11!!!!1!!!