Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Terry Dell

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
This guy has a post asking how serious UW is about winning. In his post he compares Sark and Kiffin and asks what Woodward should do. I love how it took fucks like him until today to post this shit. When I was on doogman, Terry Dell got very angry at me for questioning Sark's play calling against Colorado when we only scored 7 in the first half. I have also read numerous posts with him sucking Sark's dick over the past few years. I'm glad idiots like him are finally seeing the light, but they should also man up and admit to being part of the problem and for getting butt hurt at anyone who questioned Sark over the years.

Comments

• Damn! Maybe Sark is in more trouble than we think! I noticed a lot of Doogs are pulling a complete 180 on Sark and are turning on him.

This was Oregon 2008. Problem is we'll win the next two and they'll go back to sucking Sark's dick.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

This guy has a post asking how serious UW is about winning. In his post he compares Sark and Kiffin and asks what Woodward should do. I love how it took fucks like him until today to post this shit. When I was on doogman, Terry Dell got very angry at me for questioning Sark's play calling against Colorado when we only scored 7 in the first half. I have also read numerous posts with him sucking Sark's dick over the past few years. I'm glad idiots like him are finally seeing the light, but they should also man up and admit to being part of the problem and for getting butt hurt at anyone who questioned Sark over the years.

They won't. It's like with Tyrone. There were the smart ones who knew he was a joke and the rest defended him. Until, of course, it was officially ok to jump off the wagon and all of a sudden everyone knew he was a fraud all along.
  • This guy has a post asking how serious UW is about winning. In his post he compares Sark and Kiffin and asks what Woodward should do. I love how it took fucks like him until today to post this shit. When I was on doogman, Terry Dell got very angry at me for questioning Sark's play calling against Colorado when we only scored 7 in the first half. I have also read numerous posts with him sucking Sark's dick over the past few years. I'm glad idiots like him are finally seeing the light, but they should also man up and admit to being part of the problem and for getting butt hurt at anyone who questioned Sark over the years.

They won't. It's like with Tyrone. There were the smart ones who knew he was a joke and the rest defended him. Until, of course, it was officially ok to jump off the wagon and all of a sudden everyone knew he was a fraud all along.
    Nobody will admit they liked Sark by 2015. It's the same ole song and dance. These Doogs always argue with us, call us names, say we aren't fans, etc to defend loser coach. Then when loser coach is about to get fired they distance themselves from him and claim they never supported him.

They did it with Gilby, Ty, Holt and about to be Sark.

Fucking Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Fuck the Doogs they are the reason we are in this mess.
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49

Nobody will admit they liked Sark by 2015. It's the same ole song and dance. These Doogs always argue with us, call us names, say we aren't fans, etc to defend loser coach. Then when loser coach is about to get fired they distance themselves from him and claim they never supported him.

They did it with Gilby, Ty, Holt and about to be Sark.

Fucking Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Fuck the Doogs they are the reason we are in this mess.
    This. It's sooooo fucking frustrating. I'm tired of being told I'm "not a fan", I need to "get some perspective", etc for calling it like I see it for the last three plus years. All the DM doogs and my friends who are finally starting to see this shit for what it is and are finally jumping off Sark's bandwagon can kiss my ass. Every single one of them should have a scarlet S tattooed on their fucking foreheads so the world can see them for what they truly are.
  • LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23

I used to work with Terry Dell IRL. One of the few Husky fans I have nothing bad to say about. He's not an idiot, fwiw. I don't think he's been on all sides of this, rather he's been pretty damn patient and is now giving up.

Back to Dick and fart jokes.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    That is a fucking epic meltdown going on over there. Glad to see it only took three years for the sheeple to figure it out. Boy stalker and FFF are still defending away though. I wonder what Ass Blood is doing? Probably trying to figure out how to spin up more DJ rumor mill bullshit.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Terry Dell has already bought his knee pads for next week's probable win over Cal and then Colorado afterwards.

We look like All Stars against inferior opponents but when it's an equal or superior opponent, we create a new Heisman candidate and they create another new record against us.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I used to work with Terry Dell IRL. One of the few Husky fans I have nothing bad to say about. He's not an idiot, fwiw. I don't think he's been on all sides of this, rather he's been pretty damn patient and is now giving up.

So you're saying he's just another Internet Tough Guy who won't SAY IT TO MY FACE?

As a coog, of course you agree with the opinion of someone who erroneously thinks the program is doing fine while you secretly chuckle at the results for the last decade.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Who gives a fuck what the "doogs" say. The big-paper daddies control Sark's fate, not a bunch of band geeks from dawgman. Alums that actually care about going 7-6 are not happy this morning, and THEY will force Woodies hand off his cock and on to the telephone. Sark is gone if he goes 7-6, might be before then.

Petersen's phone is burning up right now, and SoftWood should have a gun to his head, with a bandana over his eyes and a phone to his ear with speed dial to a Boise area code! Petersen is a lot closer to Boise and his obligations at UW than in SoCal (where he and his wife prolly have no desire to be.) Just ball gag Sark until he's fired so he can't fuck up recruiting, turn the team over to Wilcocks and hire Petersen. Sark is DONE at UW.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,123 Founders Club
    So we hire the guy that lost to Sark and Ty?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I'm not letting the doogs off the sark bandwagon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Who gives a fuck what the "doogs" say. The big-paper daddies control Sark's fate, not a bunch of band geeks from dawgman. Alums that actually care about going 7-6 are not happy this morning, and THEY will force Woodies hand off his cock and on to the telephone. Sark is gone if he goes 7-6, might be before then.

Petersen's phone is burning up right now, and SoftWood should have a gun to his head, with a bandana over his eyes and a phone to his ear with speed dial to a Boise area code! Petersen is a lot closer to Boise and his obligations at UW than in SoCal (where he and his wife prolly have no desire to be.) Just ball gag Sark until he's fired so he can't fuck up recruiting, turn the team over to Wilcocks and hire Petersen. Sark is DONE at UW.

You're one of the Doogs from Dawgman, Doog.

Petersen will suck if and when he leaves Boise just like all the others have.

Also, make up your fucking mind about Sark already.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Chris Peterson is not leaving Boise.

Don't want him anyway. Can do a lot better.
    edited October 2013
    Doesn't Petersen hae a son who is a quad or something like that? Isn't that what keeps Peterson swimming as the whale in the pond about the size of an Olympic Pool?