Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Crooked Donald Betrays Voters

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
On his first trip abroad to Saudi Arabia of all places. Looks like he was an islamofag all along. Then he follows it up with a budget that cuts the very social security programs he pledged not to mess with. No border wall, no cutting of funds for sanctuary cities and Planned Parenthood, among other things. There are few pledges left that he hasn't already betrayed. I hate Clinton but I hate Trump even more. I actually believed he was different and things would change, but it's just business as usual, but worse. If you think voter rage was bad in 2016, just wait until 2020. The government very well might be overthrown by then.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    I'm gonna make a prediction that none of that will happen.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

He already sold out America to the Saudis. The Islam problem won't be fixed until they are confronted, as they are the source of the problem, they are the nest of vipers that need their heads cut off. As for the budget, it probably won't happen, but it reveals his intentions to betray his campaign pledges. I no longer trust the cuck and really don't give a shit if he is impeached and removed from office.
    dnc said:

Flagged for thinking Trump was different.

He talked the talk but clearly has no intention to walk the walk. So he can go ahead and walk the plank.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Let it play out.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Let it play out.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Let it play out.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Let it play out.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Trump could be doomed if he starts losing the alt-reich vote.
    America has been 'letting it play out' for decades. Trump was viewed by many as the last chance America had to truly make a break from the past and change Washington and make the government by the people for the people again. The hate of the political class is now extreme. Trump's betrayal only adds fuel to the fire. I don't see the current two party system surviving this moron's brazen backstabbing of the voters who put their trust in him.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited May 2017

He already sold out America to the Saudis. The Islam problem won't be fixed until they are confronted, as they are the source of the problem, they are the nest of vipers that need their heads cut off. As for the budget, it probably won't happen, but it reveals his intentions to betray his campaign pledges. I no longer trust the cuck and really don't give a shit if he is impeached and removed from office.
    I meant the government overthrowing bullshit

The only reason people voted for trump is because he makes liberals cry.

And he is fucking crushing it.

I meant the government overthrowing bullshit

The only reason people voted for trump is because he makes liberals cry.

And he is fucking crushing it.
    He is the "liberal." Hope that helps.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

On his first trip abroad to Saudi Arabia of all places. Looks like he was an islamofag all along. Then he follows it up with a budget that cuts the very social security programs he pledged not to mess with. No border wall, no cutting of funds for sanctuary cities and Planned Parenthood, among other things. There are few pledges left that he hasn't already betrayed. I hate Clinton but I hate Trump even more. I actually believed he was different and things would change, but it's just business as usual, but worse. If you think voter rage was bad in 2016, just wait until 2020. The government very well might be overthrown by then.

CHRIST.

You really haven't been paying attention.
    Even Race can't seriously support this piece of shit now.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

congrats on being an imbecile.

Welcome to 2015
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Even Race can't seriously support this piece of shit now.

Rosen is healthy this year and they have a tuff offensive coordinator now.

Jim L Mora is an elite coach!