Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Crooked Hillary's commencement speech is less than a day old, but it already hasn't aged well.

Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    That speech is being touted as Hillary's 2020 kickoff.

She sort of made it a big deal
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    But how many of those graduates will die unexpectedly and under suspicious circumstances after hearing Hillary speak?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    doogie said:

By who? She's less popular than Trump.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited May 2017
    You seem to think people here like Hilary as opposed to hate Trump.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

doogie said:

That's not what the voters said. I know, the only election system in the history of history that doesn't select total votes as the winner.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

That's not what the voters said. I know, the only election system in the history of history that doesn't select total votes as the winner.
    Wow. Still crying about the electoral college?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Sledog said:

But how many of those graduates will die unexpectedly and under suspicious circumstances after hearing Hillary speak?

What's your address? Asking for friends.
    Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

This is Honda levels of stupid.

The election was six months ago. A persons current popularity can't be measured by that. Check the polls. You think Trump is doing poorly but polls show if they had another election tomorrow he'd beat her even in the popular vote.

If you have a problem with the electoral college I suggest you find a new argument. "No one else does it this way" makes you sound like a moron. It's a non point.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

The election was six months ago. A persons current popularity can't be measured by that. Check the polls. You think Trump is doing poorly but polls show if they had another election tomorrow he'd beat her even in the popular vote.

If you have a problem with the electoral college I suggest you find a new argument. "No one else does it this way" makes you sound like a moron. It's a non point.
    Link?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

Disagree. He would lose and she would win. I wouldn't vote for her because I loathe her but I would refuse to vote for him. I wouldn't vote at all. Same with many other Trump voters who see the writing on the wall with the betrayal of his campaign pledges and the absolute incompetence of his administration so far.

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

Link?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/

Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

Disagree. He would lose and she would win. I wouldn't vote for her because I loathe her but I would refuse to vote for him. I wouldn't vote at all. Same with many other Trump voters who see the writing on the wall with the betrayal of his campaign pledges and the absolute incompetence of his administration so far.
    This is anecdotal.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    doogie said:

She isn't running in 2020. But if she even begins to consider it, the Dems deserve a 2nd term of Trump.