Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The wrath of Khaleesi

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

She was appalled that I didn't know that all three of Cersei's kids were fathered by Jamie Lannister.

Khaleesi has ordered me to rewatch the first five seasons of Game of Thrones again.

Derek thought this was just #FakeNews spread by Ned and Stannis to discredit the rightful Lannister reign.
    A day of reckoning.

But in my defense, Joffrey looked like he had come from the shallow end of the gene pool. But his brother looked like a normal, handsome kid. So it stood to reason that he was not the result of incest.
    Yes i showed Khaleesi the thread where you compared me to Joffrey. She was deeply puzzled and rightly so.
    I don't understand, what's so puzzling?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

She was appalled that I didn't know that all three of Cersei's kids were fathered by Jamie Lannister.

Khaleesi has ordered me to rewatch the first five seasons of Game of Thrones again.

Derek thought this was just #FakeNews spread by Ned and Stannis to discredit the rightful Lannister reign.
    A day of reckoning.

But in my defense, Joffrey looked like he had come from the shallow end of the gene pool. But his brother looked like a normal, handsome kid. So it stood to reason that he was not the result of incest.
    Yes i showed Khaleesi the thread where you compared me to Joffrey. She was deeply puzzled and rightly so.
    The hell? Why was she puzzled?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Holy shit you guys are nerdy fags.

You've earned a table at the Higher Discussion Board young man. We run trains on Anna and FRANNY often.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Gladstone said:

Are we supposed to be cheering Daenerys leading an army of rapist savages and fire-breathing dragons to Westeros? What redeemable qualities does she have? If your response talks about her gender or upbringing than you've already lost. Season 1 was a long time ago. She's a tyrant and I hope she gets what's coming to her.

Errr, I mean:

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Holy shit you guys are nerdy fags.

You've earned a table at the Higher Discussion Board young man. We run trains on Anna and FRANNY often.
    Lemonata party?