Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Bandes, 2019 4* DT, Pittsburg HS, CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He'll make a great addition to Oregon's historic top 5 2019 recruiting class.

Yup, crystalballz loves his stars
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

He'll make a great addition to Oregon's historic top 5 2019 recruiting class.

No he won't.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Now Wiltfong with the UW CB. Of course immediately after that, Matt Prehm (who will literally put anything green or yellow deep down his esophagus) chimes in with an Oregon CB.

Those keeping score at home with the changes today:

4 UW CBs from Biggins, Wiltfong, Skopil (Oregon guy), Munsterteiger(Colorado bro) to 1 UO CB from Prehm (Oregon dude)

Wiltfong is the only one worth following. Dialed in.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whuggy said:

Now Wiltfong with the UW CB. Of course immediately after that, Matt Prehm (who will literally put anything green or yellow deep down his esophagus) chimes in with an Oregon CB.

4 UW CBs from Biggins, Wiltfong, Skopil (Oregon guy), Munsterteiger(Colorado bro) to 1 UO CB from Prehm (Oregon dude)

Wiltfong is the only one worth following. Dialed in.
    Biggins is a front runner when it comes to CBs. He only puts them in super late when he is 99% certain or he has inside info. He is 52/53 for the year.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Prehm's crystal ball to Oregon was an accident. He switched it to UW.
    Oops. Pushed the wrong button
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My biggest hope is the UW staff trolled all these mofos giving false interest to ultimately end up with who they really wanted. Except Ngata obviously.
  • Options

Nurple said:

My biggest hope is the UW staff trolled all these mofos giving false interest to ultimately end up with who they really wanted. Except Ngata obviously.

This is definitely a doog response but I do think that Jimmy Lake et. al. learned some lessons from earlier cycles. I can remember distinctly Petermen in interviews talking about how frustrating it was as a change from Boise now that anyone he shows interest in is immediately on a lot more radars. I could see them doing some slight of hand but I have a hard time believing they are doing it with any kids with offers on the table. Doesn't vibe with their whole, "an offer to Washington means something".
    Agreed it's a whole shot in the dark scenario and yes it's doogish. It has me wondering though considering I've the lazy recruiting thing so much ,but anyone who knows anything knows that CP isn't lazy.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Nurple said:

I could definitely see them telling their top targets not to mention them in interviews and be sneaky about their interest level in UW. Could also see them telling their current commits to keep most of their peer recruiting in the DM's and in person. Kalepo has been mighty quite on Twitter lately. On top of that they're quietly scheduling all these elite guys for the last weekend before the early signing period. Coach Pete likes to "lie in the weeds".
  • Options
    This thought only came to me because of Trice his film doesn't scream high end D1
  • Options
    Pete dealt with this plenty at Boise once offered the vulchers circled ....he seems like a smart calculated man wonder if it's true...could be the biggest boss move in recruiting. Teams would be second guessing our offers.
  • Options
    Curios question for the boreds. Do you think a school would have a kid commit to another school so they can flip later for pub?
  • Options

Nurple said:

Curios question for the boreds. Do you think a school would have a kid commit to another school so they can flip later for pub?

Ngata
    Let's hope great pub for UW