Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Noyds] Game of Thrones Official Season 7 Trailer

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsI

Curious, at 1:22 is that Arya making out with some northerner chick? I knew it.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    Will Melisandre show us her tits again or has George fucked as all over in yet another way
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,124

Will Melisandre show us her tits again or has George fucked as all over in yet another way

Just the old saggy ones
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,663 Standard Supporter

Just the old saggy ones
    Carice Van Houten's body of nude work is impressive. Google video search it.

They haven't always been saggy.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Just the old saggy ones
    Carice Van Houten's body of nude work is impressive. Google video search it.

They haven't always been saggy.

She just had a baby recently, so maybe the writers can work in some lactation action
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Just the old saggy ones
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    The past six seasons of Game of Thrones have all managed to spread their stories of love, lust, murder, and war over uniform sets of 10 episodes each. Season seven’s shaking things up a bit by cutting down its episode count down to seven (the Faith of the Seven will be pleased,) but a new report says season eight will be even shorter.

According to Entertainment Weekly, sources within HBO have confirmed what showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have said in the past—the last season of Game of Thrones will only be six episodes long. We have 13 more episodes of the show coming, and that’s it.

There’s so much for the show to wrap up, but this certain backs up the assertion by stars Kit Harington and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau that the pace for season seven will pick up immensely. In fact, Coster-Waldau said, “A lot of things that normally take a season now take one episode.” So, from a certain point of view, we have 13 more seasons of Game of Thrones coming—they’re just going to be very, very short.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,549 Swaye's Wigwam

The past six seasons of Game of Thrones have all managed to spread their stories of love, lust, murder, and war over uniform sets of 10 episodes each. Season seven’s shaking things up a bit by cutting down its episode count down to seven (the Faith of the Seven will be pleased,) but a new report says season eight will be even shorter.

According to Entertainment Weekly, sources within HBO have confirmed what showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have said in the past—the last season of Game of Thrones will only be six episodes long. We have 13 more episodes of the show coming, and that’s it.

There’s so much for the show to wrap up, but this certain backs up the assertion by stars Kit Harington and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau that the pace for season seven will pick up immensely. In fact, Coster-Waldau said, “A lot of things that normally take a season now take one episode.” So, from a certain point of view, we have 13 more seasons of Game of Thrones coming—they’re just going to be very, very short.

Which means that either A) GRRM or whoever the fuck is a fat fucking asshole or B) the "Show runners" have fucked up their show.

This last episode of the last season is probably the best episode you'll get for the rest of the show.
    She was so much cuter when she was underage.

Just saying
    I gotta admit, I am pretty fucking pumped for next season. I know everyone assumes that Dragon tits is going to get to rule it all, but I think HBO could certainly throw a curve ball since that is what everyone expects. I'm all in on the Ice King winning! Or Jon Snow would be acceptable also. Fuck all the rest of them.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,663 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I gotta admit, I am pretty fucking pumped for next season. I know everyone assumes that Dragon tits is going to get to rule it all, but I think HBO could certainly throw a curve ball since that is what everyone expects. I'm all in on the Ice King winning! Or Jon Snow would be acceptable also. Fuck all the rest of them.

The dwarf is going to come out on top.

Swaye said:

One I had not considered. That's a great call. Rather see the ice King kill everything, but since that is unlikely, drunk dwarf is acceptable. But only if he fucks Cersei before killing her.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Swaye said:

Well, yeah, he's a Targaryen too
    Tyrion is pretty much the only person in the show that would fit in here.

Gladstone said:

Crushing it.
    Bronn for sure would fit in here.

Ditto Hound.

Mountain.

Walder Frey.