Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm Not Even Upset About the Game...

Because for the future of husky football, this was exactly what needed to happen.

This game finally exposed Sark to all his supporters. It confirmed what all of us already knew. Public opinion has swung in our favor and that won't change unless we win out, which isn't happening. It's not a done deal that he will get fired at the end of this season but EVERYONE can now see he isn't the guy and inevitably will be fired. Has to happen this season or it will sets us back again.

Comments

• The problem is we'll win the next two games so this anger will go away. The Auburndoogs and Puppy Love Doogs out there will be dooging it up again.

Now when he loses back to back to UCLA and Oregon State that could seal the deal.

However I still think he needs to lose the Apple Cup to clinch the fact he will no longer be our coach.

I think at 7-5 Woodward might say next year is a shit or get off the pot year for Sark when he should be fired.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    This was only good if it leads to Sark's dismissal. Otherwise, it fucking sucks to get plunger raped again by a mediocre team on the road.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    I hope you're right HeretoBeatmyChest. For the future of the program, I will be rooting for each opponent until Sark's departure is announced. I hope CO or Cal pull off the upset.

The script I want to see play out is for the 5th of Sark to be equal to the 1st. 5-7 and the door will hit hard him on the ass.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Public opinion has swung in our favor

It's amazing how this can happen overnight. A few callers after your call, KJR folded b/c they were all going in the same direction.

Today was essentially taking a plunger for the team, for progress. Forward Huskies!
  • I think 7-5 Sark will be on the "hot seat" going into next year. However a loss to the Cougs puts him at 6-6 and I think there would be a lot of pressure on Pool Boy to fire Sark.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    It's a case of "Battered Fan Syndrome" as plain as the books
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2013
    7-5 with lagging sales and enthusiasm will do it. If they haven't Fighred it out. 2014 is already over with sark. When woody was the ad when Ty was kept a season too long. You would think he knows better
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't even realize one of us made it through on the postgame. No wonder I ran with it as a thread on Softy's page.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

It's a case of "Battered Fan Syndrome" as plain as the books

Can we sue Woodward?
  • I can't wait til Peter calls in when we are 6-5 and ask Baird to apologize.

"What is Peter going to say when we win 5 in a row? I bet he won't come on!"- Ummm we aren't winning 5 in a row there dumb fuck.
  • I don't even blame Baird. He's consistent. That's who he is. Hugh is really the worst. He clearly does not want to criticize Sark in anyway whereas he always was quick to do so with Ty.

YaleDawg looked back at coaches who were fired and he said almost all of them had a losing streak to the end of the season or lost to a rival. Lose to WSU and its a done deal. Go Cougs!

Sadly I think if he beats WSU and goes 7-6 again he'll be back for "one last run". While a loss to the Cougs and he's fired for sure.

Sadly even though I hate Coogs I want them to beat us.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Maybe I can just become a fan of a different school. I tried during the Ty years but its not the same.