Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's up... and through, Field Goal Seattle.

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I think guys that are into asians have low self esteem. They don't think they can get an actually hot girl so they settle on an Asian. My 2 cents.

No idea if I have low self esteem or not.

Really don't care.

All I know is Asian pussy feels WAY better than any other pussy. It's tighter, and feels like moist, crushed velvet.

Another thing to consider- Asian chicks that are fresh off the boat are still culturally behind the times. They will actually respect and pamper their white, English speaking boyfriends.
    I don't know about the pussy difference. My dick is usually too drunk to tell.

But cultural differences couldn't be more stark.

FOB Asian women will love you long time. Even 1st generation w/ immigrant parents have enough old school drilled into them.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Dating is hard for most people. In an ideal world everyone deserves an equal chance to find companionship. However, that is a privileged thought.
    Any pole that concludes black men aren't attracted to white women is invalid as fuck
    Based on their average ratings, they had to be gay black men.