Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Branding does not matter guys
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    Aaron Fuller plays hard and is a good blocker. We’ll be fine.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

fuck
  • Options

Shut up about Aaron Fuller already. We have like 32 WRs on the roster and only one of them is actually better than Fuller.

I get your point about recruiting, and our WR room needs to get better. So if you want to shit on Lubick I'm with you, but Fuller is okay.
    This isn’t about Aaron. It’s about lowering the standard.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I am going to go kill something now.

With how the last 24 hours has unfolded I won’t put up much of a fight
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I am going to go kill Brent Pease and Matt Lubick now.

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Shut up about Aaron Fuller already. We have like 32 WRs on the roster and only one of them is actually better than Fuller.

I get your point about recruiting, and our WR room needs to get better. So if you want to shit on Lubick I'm with you, but Fuller is okay.
    Yeah, and I agree with that. Just don't see why you have to shit on an actually decent player to make that point. Call out someone who deserves it.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Austin Pettis needs to get the green light on the WR coaching position. He’s the right guy for the job. Let’s not overthink this Coach.
  • Options

Yeah, and I agree with that. Just don't see why you have to shit on an actually average* player to make that point. Call out someone who deserves it.
    It’s nothing against him as a person and I could say the whole group collectively but you guys seem to really cape up for Aaron. I want Aaron to be good but it’s the perfect imagery as to where we are struggling as a program.

“Brian Clay still plays for us” did you have a problem with it then? I don’t dislike Brian Clay but it’s the same thing. I don’t dislike BBK but it’s the same thing. It paints a picture.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

Austin Pettis needs to get the green light on the WR coaching position. He’s the right guy for the job. Let’s not overthink this Coach.

Maybe we can have Steve Empterman roam the sidelines too
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Dude you are so fucking wrong on this. There are plenty of try hard on natty winning teams. His problem, not that he cause, he is our best WR in the roster from a production point of view.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I am going to go kill something now.

With how the last 24 hours has unfolded I won’t put up much of a fight
    I could never kill you. Who would manage the rabble in Ding Dong City?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited January 2019

Yeah, and I agree with that. Just don't see why you have to shit on an actually average* player to make that point. Call out someone who deserves it.
    It’s nothing against him as a person and I could say the whole group collectively but you guys seem to really cape up for Aaron. I want Aaron to be good but it’s the perfect imagery as to where we are struggling as a program.

“Brian Clay still plays for us” did you have a problem with it then? I don’t dislike Brian Clay but it’s the same thing. I don’t dislike BBK but it’s the same thing. It paints a picture.
    Nothing better than the generalized “you guys” comment once again. We get the shtick, you have to convince yourself everyone else is completely incompetent just so you can argue with yourself. “Why don’t you all you MFs want this” nobody didn’t want Kyle Ford, you just need to paint it that way to make it sound like you were some grand evaluator who realized a secret that Ford is really fucking good.

You do it with current players too. Gaskins, Rapp, Keith Taylor, and you flipped it for BBK/Fuller as if the vast majority of people don’t see their glaring flaws and cant fathom that they shouldn’t be the best we have at their positions if we are leveling up.

Youre a great debater, I just wish everything didn’t have to be painted as a debate especially when we fucking agree.
  • Options
    Episode 27 of TSIO: minute 42

“The Seattle disease is to play this wack a mole with blame. Jake sucks: “Jakes ok he’s pretty good it was the offensive lines problem.” Oh is Nick Harris’ fault: “Well nick harris is too young” our wide receivers? “Well they’re doing the best they can”.

If you want to win those games, these big time games, you have to ask players to do something extraordinary. You’re not asking players to just “makes the passes, make the catches, and other normal things (in the playbook)”. You need guys like when two guys run free, you need a deshaun Watson to step out to the right and make an amazing throw and then have mike Williams make an amazing catch. When you have 25 seconds left in the game you need Sam darn old to make one of the best throws I’ve ever seen over three guys. THATS HOW YOU WIN THOSE BIG TIME GAMES. AND THE SEATTLE DISEASE IS TO NOT HOLD PEOPLE TO THAT STANDARD.” Bethel Janitor

This has nothing to do with Kyle Ford outside of me trolling.

The problem is all these fuckers who get mad at people for making excuses for Jake but then come on here and give the same bullshit answers for Aaron.

Have fun lowering the bar and turning into Stanford who everyone assumed would be good until they DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING GOOD AS FUCK AT WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES AND WANTED TO MAKE EXCUSES LIKE “OH HE TRIES HARD DONT BE MAD”

Sorry for the AIDS.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

Dude you are so fucking wrong on this. There are plenty of try hard on natty winning teams. His problem, not that he cause, he is our best WR in the roster from a production point of view.
    Last few games Andre Baccellia looked like the better player, even though Fuller fucked at the beginning of the season.

Let that sink in, Andre Baccellia is our best receiver. Who sucks until he doesn't, meaning until he's suddenly 6'2 and dark-skinned.