Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Biggins says he thinks UW has a great shot with Ford and that he’s close to putting his crystal ball in. Said going in to the visit UW led, and that he’s heard from people close to Kyle who were on the trip to SC with him that they feel he doesn't want to go to the same school as Bru, despite them being friends and publicly saying he’d love to play with him. Feeling is he wants to be the main guy in the class.

I hate this place.
    New bored motto?
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi true???!?
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    Kyle Ford is a silent commit to UW. Hth.

Crawfish said:

Fuck you.
    I am sorry. We still friends?
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Fuck you.
    You working on a Mosster impersonation with your abuse of misinformation?

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Fuck you.
    You working on a Mosster impersonation with your abuse of misinformation?
    hurtful.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    the "experts" were completely clueless on Latu, I think the same may be true here. Hope I'm wrong
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    dhdawg said:

the "experts" were completely clueless on Latu, I think the same may be true here. Hope I'm wrong

Didn't all the CB flip right before? And Biggins is saying he's close for UW...

He's still going to USC and never coming here, but I don't think it's totally the same
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

Didn't all the CB flip right before? And Biggins is saying he's close for UW...

He's still going to USC and never coming here, but I don't think it's totally the same
    they all flipped the day of after it was a done deal. They all put in USC CB's before his trip to UW the week before NSD and Huffman was still pushing the "latu is a silent commit to USC" garbage last saturday
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    He will be a dawg, and you can take that to a nigerian bank :wink:

I’ve had a little birdie tell me some stuff not good not bad but one things for sure that you all know by now, Scott Eklund is an idiot.

Scott has never liked our chances. But instead of being like us and telling the truth on why he doesn’t like our chances, he’s been upset about Kyle no showing for an interview and needed Biggins to get him back in good graces. But also those two and someone else at 247 told Kyle to never talk to Ruth.

Scott could’ve said this whole time “UDUB has struggles recruiting 5 stars let alone 5 star receivers who live close to USC”. That’s the truth. But dating back to this summer I remember him having a boner for Puka (which I can’t blame him I love him) but it turned into false reporting this week when he wrote in an article Puka was going to commit to us at our camp and we pulled his offer. Not true.

In this article Scott tries to claim he has been saying UDUB is a favorite for Ford with Oregon and USC being out of the picture until they hired Kliff. That’s hilarious because 3 weeks ago he said UDUB was all but our of it and Oregon & USC would have to battle for it AND EVEN BEFORE THAT he said no matter how well USC plays he’ll be there. Scott also said Ford committed to USC this weekend. Not true again I know real shocker.

This is the truth. Kyle didn’t like us until Bush came back into the picture because of Bush’s relationship with both Austin and Dante Pettis. His visit was absolutely a pity visit just like Colorado. Oregon has been on Ford the longest and hardest (lol) but the lack of education is super alarming to his family. When he came up for his visit we built for life the shit out of him with guaranteed playing time AND he’s always seen himself going against the grain like when he transferred from Servite he went to OLU instead of Mater Dei and St John Bosco.

Moral of the story: don’t trust the media cuz the have agendas.....

Oh yeah WE ARE NEVER FUCKING GETTING THIS KID HE IS FUCKING GOING TO USC DONT GET YOUR FUCKING HOPES UP YOU STUPID FUCKING DOOGS.

Sometimes, I feel like you are secretly the biggest doog on this bored. You just don't want to jinx things, so you try to act like a uber realist.
    Nurple said:

Why does a future USC commit have a thread?

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,693 Swaye's Wigwam

Nurple said:

Why does a future USC commit have a thread?

Because we respect USC and USC respects us!!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,699 Swaye's Wigwam
    Biggums still likes ford to udub though he hasn’t talked to him since his visit to u$c.

And Danny hammer. Be amazeballz if we pull those two and get turner back!

https://247sports.com/Article/Who-are-the-top-West-Coast-football-recruits-still-on-the-board--126886117/
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,038
    Biggiens has an article on the top 7 uncommitted players. For Ford, he said if he had to guess it would be UW, but it would be a guess.

Also of note, UW is in the final running for 6 of the 7 recruits - McCoy, Ford, Toot Toot, Hemuli, Turner, and Foskey, (albeit a major long shot for most of them). Theres a host on the table joke there but it still shows that UW has come a long way

Anyone know what those doogs at bowdowntowashington.com are saying? Has the lactose / walking intolerant one entered a crystal ball?

I get separation anxiety and lash out.

Its not looking good to be honest. Most people think it’s Kliff who’s evened things up but really it was the LA connections/post grad stuff on his visit that is making it hard for him to leave his family. Kinda like we have been saying this whole time. The plus side is that Bru has already signed along with 2 other WR’s and Puka is still waiting in the wings. The only thing that will give us a good idea would be if we see him at some practices this weekend. If not, it’s what’s been said the whole time..... HE’S NEVER COMING HERE