Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A note about puppylove/sugarsteel

Accusing somebody of taunting on this website is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2017
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Accusing somebody of taunting on this website is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

Alright fine. From now on I will ban anybody making fun of Central Washington football.
    Not a good idea since that would be everyone else including you.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

AoG does more to make central look bad than all the rest of us combined

I do what I can to get the message through to huskie washouts. Central is a part of the state cfb ecosystem. Example : there is an Eastern quarterback now competing for the start.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Tombstone got shit reviews. WTF? VAL got robbed by the academy too. Whoever received BEST supporting actor that year better have sent the Oscar to him out of guilt. You fake wine and cheese fucks prolly turned tombstone off due to the course language. Wait a minute, there was none. Must have been the cheap sex? No! What was it then? Oh I know, the color purple must have been up that year . The white privilege movement started that year... No colored people in tombstone...now I know. Good deal:)

great subjective award bullshit as always.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Tombstone got shit reviews. WTF? VAL got robbed by the academy too. Whoever received BEST supporting actor that year better have sent the Oscar to him out of guilt. You fake wine and cheese fucks prolly turned tombstone off due to the course language. Wait a minute, there was none. Must have been the cheap sex? No! What was it then? Oh I know, the color purple must have been up that year . The white privilege movement started that year... No colored people in tombstone...now I know. Good deal:)

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    What is fake wine?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

J?