Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who is more worthless - baird or sark?

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
How these two are employed is completely beyond me. baird brings absolutely nothing to the table: no analysis, no criticism, no benchmarks for improvement. Zilch. The guy is an old bumbling piece of shit. "Firing coaches isn't the answer?" Yah, that's the American way coach, don't hold anyone accountable for anything.

Another year of sark, and another year where our QB gets pounded while their QB barely gets touched. I'm so sick of this asshole's inability to recruit OLs and interior DLs. Hey woody, instead of meeting sark for a steam later this evening, how about meeting him at Sea-Tac with his walking papers?

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Sark has at least been mediocore.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Passion said:

Passion said:

How these two are employed is completely beyond me. baird brings absolutely nothing to the table: no analysis, no criticism, no benchmarks for improvement. Zilch. The guy is an old bumbling piece of shit. "Firing coaches isn't the answer?" Yah, that's the American way coach, don't hold anyone accountable for anything.

Another year of sark, and another year where our QB gets pounded while their QB barely gets touched. I'm so sick of this asshole's inability to recruit OLs and interior DLs. Hey woody, instead of meeting sark for a steam later this evening, how about meeting him at Sea-Tac with his walking papers?

Your best effort.
    Fuck off. (I'm so pissed right now I don't even want compliments.)
    I suggest you step away from HHB now and rub one out. TSWO many weeks ago.

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Both baird and sark are frauds. They are worth 0-12 (without any moral victories), which is exactly what the doog-downed fan base deserves.
  • I'd rather see Sark fired as I never listen to the honks besides today.

However Baird is clearly worse at his job. Nothing has changed over the years from the sounds of today.

He calls out fans, defends coaches to the bitter end, is a drunken fool, has never once brought up a good point. He's a fucking jackass!

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    Softy made an admirable effort to defend him, but he misses the point. We don't question why he takes the stance he does, it's his absurd tone and defensive, denigrating approach he takes to people who suggest wanting to make changes at the head coaching position. He's an old fool who doesn't need to be on the broadcast. Bring back Chuck Nelson and keep Millen. Baird is a borderline drunk, a trait that is well known.
  • MelloDawg said:

Softy made an admirable effort to defend him, but he misses the point. We don't question why he takes the stance he does, it's his absurd tone and defensive, denigrating approach he takes to people who suggest wanting to make changes at the head coaching position. He's an old fool who doesn't need to be on the broadcast. Bring back Chuck Nelson and keep Millen. Baird is a borderline drunk, a trait that is well known.

Baird didn't just defend Sark but he attacked a caller and basically called us all idiots. He crossed the line with his rant.

It's fine to defend Sark(foolish IMO) but if you are working a post game radio show you have to understand it comes with the territory. If Baird can't keep his composure when it's obvious those type of calls will happen then he shouldn't be doing post game shows anymore.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Coaches have families. You're talking about someone's livelihood here!!!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam

As you're lacking real world experience, you have no room to talk
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    MelloDawg said:

As you're lacking real world experience, you have no room to talk
    You don't fire someone in THIS economy!!1!