Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Flashback Friday

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

They used to bump that shit at my frat during our pregame. Then we would all have ritualistic anal sex with each other.

I see you know gay as well. Really fucking gay.
    Currently celebrating a 4th place finish in soccer right now. We qualify for Champions League and can afford stronger young men to work our field next season.

Liverpool - 3
    Middlesboro - NIL
    You are approaching post 25,000. You should do some really gay shit to celebrate that milestone. With Shane. Butt stuff.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

They used to bump that shit at my frat during our pregame. Then we would all have ritualistic anal sex with each other.

Currently celebrating a 4th place finish in soccer right now. We qualify for Champions League and can afford stronger young men to work our field next season.

Liverpool - 3
    Middlesboro - NIL
    You are approaching post 25,000. You should do some really gay shit to celebrate that milestone. With Sven. Butt stuff.
    Fixedit
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Liverpool - 3
    Middlesboro - NIL
    You are approaching post 25,000. You should do some really gay shit to celebrate that milestone. With Sven. Butt stuff.
    Fixedit
    The thought of Boobs and J doing butt stuff fills me with citrusy joy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Liverpool - 3
    Middlesboro - NIL
    Who the fuck bidded a soccer loving pansy that lies about playing sports