Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah... Searching Asa Turner on Twitter is not a good look for the doogs right now. Way worse than the aids in this thread.

It’s so stupid because the fucking kid hasn’t signed yet. If this fucker puts it off till February I love our chances. We just gotta survive today with his twitter bio still reading “UW Commit”. No way he goes the the Poly bowl and All American bowl and doesn’t bond with Bandes at the first and ALL OF THE POLYS AT THE POLY BOWL
    is the deadline midnight tonight or is there a time deadline imposed earlier in the day?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2018
    Meek said:

Yeah... Searching Asa Turner on Twitter is not a good look for the doogs right now. Way worse than the aids in this thread.

It’s so stupid because the fucking kid hasn’t signed yet. If this fucker puts it off till February I love our chances. We just gotta survive today with his twitter bio still reading “UW Commit”. No way he goes the the Poly bowl and All American bowl and doesn’t bond with Bandes at the first and ALL OF THE POLYS AT THE POLY BOWL
    is the deadline midnight tonight or is there a time deadline imposed earlier in the day?
    Midnight in the athlete's time zone.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Meek said:

Due to the marketing of information by the always great NCAA, I have no fucking clue.

I’ll error on the side of caution and say tonight.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    SeaTurtle said:

SeaTurtle said:

I just don't see how you say no to Notre Dame. It's like saying no to the Yankees, Celtics or Cowboys.
    You get the best of both worlds, academics and athletics at a world famous University and football program. Ass Turner would be a great addition to a an already great class.

Simple. That's because you're a moron.

It's amazing how only ND alums and supporters are oblivious to the fact that ND is one of the most hated, reviled and overrated programs in the Country. The only other program that rivals their delusion is Michigan.

Oops! And Oregon, of course.
    I hear the same thing about the Yankees, the Cowboys and the Celtics/Lakers.

You make my point for me. There is a reason why Nick Sabol if NFL films called the Cowboys the Notre Dame of the NFL.

And you're delusional enough to believe that's a good thing.

Thank you for cementing my point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Midnight in the athlete's time zone.
    What time is that in Indiana?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is why my burner account only posts positive things.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Sorry guys but this burner account shit is fucking retarded and pathetic.

So is posting on a knock off reddit board filled with 30-50 year old white men who want to feel solidarity without actually having to socialize with people in public but here we all are my friend sitting here like some pathetic retards.
    Not even close
    Dood you have a picture of Myles gaskin as your avatar with an alias known as cuntwaffle and you’re hating on burner accounts. That’s throwing a stone AT YOUR OWN glass house. I love your account because it’s pathetic and retarded. That’s the point.

We can’t be pathetic and retarded in real life so we cum here to do so. If we’re here to hate on being retarded than I’m fucking out.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So is posting on a knock off reddit board filled with 30-50 year old white men who want to feel solidarity without actually having to socialize with people in public but here we all are my friend sitting here like some pathetic retards.
    Yep. You called a spade a spade
  • Options

Not even close
    Dood you have a picture of Myles gaskin as your avatar with an alias known as cuntwaffle and you’re hating on burner accounts. That’s throwing a stone AT YOUR OWN glass house. I love your account because it’s pathetic and retarded. That’s the point.

We can’t be pathetic and retarded in real life so we cum here to do so. If we’re here to hate on being retarded than I’m fucking out.
    Posting on a message board with other people over a common interest is not the same as making multiple fake social media accounts and going out of your way to message them in the hopes of influencing some 18 year old kid to go the school you want them to so you can watch them play football.
    Using this forum’s activity as a moral high ground is hilarious.

The point is that we all do retarded things. If people wanna make multiple accounts and tweet at kids sure knock yourself out. If you wanna change your name to cunt waffle and use someone else’s photo to talk to middle age strangers who are running away from their real identity to hide how much they love college football sure knock yourself out.

You’re hating on yourself. You don’t use your real name or real picture and instead of tweeting at high school kids to cheer them on you talk to people on here. Making more than one account doesn’t make a whole lot of sense but I have no room to call them out because I do shit that wouldn’t make sense to them
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979

Not even close

I know your knew here. But cuntwaffle is a family name. Maybe you should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

I'll come back from the dead if Asa sign with ND.

I probably should have gone with your profile pic in stead of the one I have tbh
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam