Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lavar Ball

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I hope eazy e comes back from the dead to fuck him in the ass.

That's pretty random. I know Eazy E had aids but still...
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They're all gonna suck in the NBA, so it's a mute poont.

Lonzo won't suck. Good role players aren't selling shoes though. The youngest one can play.
    So he's a good role player, but he doesn't suck? OK!

The youngest is the biggest fag of the bunch.

Bookmark this fucking thread, cuz NONE of them will do shit in the league.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lonzo won't suck. Good role players aren't selling shoes though. The youngest one can play.

They aren't some bums Freeme. I don't know if they will be stars or not but they can play.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Hot take!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2017

Ab-so-fucking-lutely. They will be nice college players. It boggles my mind that Lonzo is touted as some sort of generational game-changing talent just because he passes the damned ball. D'uh- that's what point guards are supposed to do.

That shitty shot of his is going to get swatted.

And nobody is going to want to play with that other one, LaMelo who refuses to the pass the ball and cherry picks every chance he gets. He'll get fudge packed.

And if he pulls that point down at half-court and shoot shit, he might get killed. Please god, let UCLA play West Virgina next year so Huggy Bear's men can prison rape him.

The middle one doesn't have the body to play the 3 at the next level - and he's too Lavar fat and slow to play guard.

The Porter brothers will make more money in the pros. Mark it down in ink.

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2017
    BBB isn't the worst idea ever. Shoe companies create a biz model that only resonated a couple times a generation. Curry isn't making UA huge money, durant isn't making nike huge $, pretty much Lebron is the only star who has lasting appeal outside Jordan. Going boutique style could totally be a new frontier where they control the $ and the production(scarcity). As others have stated, if his sons bomb, especially Lonzo, this whole thing won't have the funding to stay afloat for his next round of kids. But that actually leads to the bigger point. What shoe companies have is media, MASS media. Lavar is doing all this on social media and being being a fucking moron to get on air. Most people will tire of his act, including media outlets and if he hasn't solidified the brand it will be dead in the water as he's unlikely to get publicity like the last 3-4 months(especially once football starts).

The only way I see this sustaining is if he get a VC who can help him focus his social media flare, and the business side of navigating without blowing his load. But I doubt there are a lot of VC's running to pump $ into a dying industry(shoes) with a loudmouth who could offend the entire buying market everytime he speaks.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm not a shoe guy but I heard about those from pretty much everyone and their moms (fuck off Boobs no pics).

I know Lebron, Curry, KD etc all have their own shoe and have had them for awhile but I still have never actually seen one and have no idea when their last one came out.

So yea Lavar Ball is secretly a marketing genius.
    So there's a report out that they sold less than 300 of the shoe on the first day. 210 of the $495 version and 53 of the $995 version. About $150,000. I don't know what that means. 263 pairs seems low but the draft hasn't even happened yet and the high price point, along with selling any of the autographed ones at that insane price means you can sell less.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It means, fuck Lavar with a fire hydrant. And Lamelo with a 757 for the half court shot. Wish I had I had been on the other team to go draymond and kick his nuts back up his stomach.

It means, fuck Lavar with a fire hydrant. And Lamelo with a 757 for the half court shot. Wish I had I had been on the other team to go draymond and kick his nuts back up his stomach.

Haters gonna hate.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

For future reference - the fire hydrant should be rusty and covered with a fast acting AIDS virus

And you don't "fuck Lavar" you twist it into his discipline hole

Your poast did show some promise though...
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    tenndawg said:

For future reference - the fire hydrant should be rusty and covered with a fast acting AIDS virus

And you don't "fuck Lavar" you twist it into his discipline hole

Your poast did show some promise though...
    I'll try to utilize your sage advice. God bless
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

What Lavar Ball fails to understand is that Lonzo is the brand, not Lavar.

And, frankly, he's a nice player but the only personality we've seen is his father's.

Nobody bought Nikes because of James Jordan.

That and He will be a marginal role player in the NBA, just like every Bruin since Westbrook. Ball's shoes aren't gonna do shit as there is no street cred involved at all. 300 fools pre-ordered when Ball had the equivalent of Millions of $$$ of Free Pub. to get those orders. And none will ship until November. Eventually once Ball is drafted, no one will be giving Lavar the free pub He is getting now. And his shitty shoes will be forgotten about and laughed at.

Apparently they have the edgy Asian crowd though, so stay tuned.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    tenndawg said:

Our morally bankrupt narcissistic society is responsible for producing @$$clowns like him...

He is a shameless self promoting delusional moron - I'm predicting a successful career as POTUS

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lonzo Ball will be a NBA All Star
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Stugotz was on Mike and Mike this morning, said LaVarr is the person LeBatard has been waiting his entire career for. Said LaVarr will single handedly keep LeBatard on the air 5 years after he otherwise turns booring and should be fired.

I love LaVarr. Just like I love Don Yee telling all the bama and Clempson players they should sit out the national title game.

Lonzo Ball will be a NBA All Star

I'm convinced
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ab-so-fucking-lutely. They will be nice college players. It boggles my mind that Lonzo is touted as some sort of generational game-changing talent just because he passes the damned ball. D'uh- that's what point guards are supposed to do.

And nobody is going to want to play with that other one, LaMelo who refuses to the pass the ball and cherry picks every chance he gets. He'll get fudge packed.

And if he pulls that point down at half-court and shoot shit, he might get killed. Please god, let UCLA play West Virgina next year so Huggy Bear's men can prison rape him.

The middle one doesn't have the body to play the 3 at the next level - and he's too Lavar fat and slow to play guard.

Lonzo won't be a star because all point guards are supposed to lead the NCAA in assists.

I don't think very many believe he's a generational talent. He's a good prospect who will be picked high.

The youngest one refuses to pass the call in high school and cherry picks. I'm sure no great players were like that in high school.

Don't let the kid pull from half court. What you are whining about is the same as the pussies who whine about teams running up the score, etc.

Michael Porter Jr is probably the best prospect the last ten years. He truly is a generational talent.

Other than that, great post.

Rather easily. Jontay could never play a day in the pros and this will still be the case.